Ancillaries Whats the general opinion here on ephedrine??

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Im generally very sensitive to stimulants.
But im also quite low energy in general so i have a hard time being funktional without them.

I drink Coffee in periods, but always end up in a stressed out semi psychotic state after a few months.
Usually it also makes me start using other things to take the edge of etc.(cannabis or sometimes benzos or opiates, but rarely daily except thc)
Sounds dramatic but ive done that loop alot of times.

Ive also had periods where ive done kratom which works very well for awhile.
But daily kratom use gets quite shitty fast, basicly you just pushing the wd forward and the side effects are nasty.

Ive had a bag of ephedrine for years, done it before but didnt really like it.
However I suspect i mostly tried it while also drinking Coffee.

Last few weeks i did kratom about 4-5 days in total.
But I ran out a few days ago, then i woke up the day after my last dose.
Had a shitton to do but was dead tired, so i remembered i had some ephedrine left.

Made some black tea and took one pill of ephedrine (only 5mg per pill)
And yeah it was damn great, no jitterness like I remembered and no anxiety or other side effects really.
Just good clean energy and focus the whole day.
Tried it again the day after and it was just as good!

Now i dont want to do it daily just like i dont want to do kratom daily.
But im thinking about some kind of protocol, where i will allow myself to do them 2-3days per week each and leave at least 2days every week sober.

I train 4-5days a week so im going to focus on those days to dose.
And then just leave my rest days to be sober/lazy and focus on recovery and calories.

Does this sound like a good approach?

I like it and use it as you do when cutting. Tolerance will still build so just be aware of that.

Reactions: CFC
I found out about the availability of Ephedrine last week and got some yesterday. I’m finding it very pleasant in combination with Diphenhydramine and coffee.
I took 200/200/130 Ephedrine-Diphenhydramine-Caffeine.
Then two hours later leveled up with 100/100/130.
Just did it a while ago. Don’t get ideas from this because combining all this could be very well fatal to the wrong individual. I’m used to all the DPH but a Stimulant with DPH can cause severe cardiovascular problems. Including a fatal arrhythmia. Likely to someone with a heart defect mostly though or in the wrong shape to do stuff like this.
I feel good though. So, so far, yes I like it.

I found out about the availability of Ephedrine last week and got some yesterday. I’m finding it very pleasant in combination with Diphenhydramine and coffee.
I took 200/200/130 Ephedrine-Diphenhydramine-Caffeine.
Then two hours later leveled up with 100/100/130.
Just did it a while ago. Don’t get ideas from this because combining all this could be very well fatal to the wrong individual. I’m used to all the DPH but a Stimulant with DPH can cause severe cardiovascular problems. Including a fatal arrhythmia. Likely to someone with a heart defect mostly though or in the wrong shape to do stuff like this.
I feel good though. So, so far, yes I like it.
I gotta ask: why dph and why so much? That's anticholinergic effects territory. And that's also a shit ton of ephedrine.

I always found ephedrine to be a bit more uncomfortable than good old caffeine. It gave me a strange fluttering, "hollow" feeling in my chest that made me dizzy and lightheaded. It also had a strange side effect of turning my lips a bluish white if I took to much. (The same thing used to happen with Adderall, so I'm guessing vasoconstriction/Reynaud's Phenomenon?). I stopped messing with it when I was about about 35 or 40 out of concern for my heart.

Hey there,

I've been following the discussion on ephedrine, and it's really interesting to see the varied experiences and perspectives. It's clear that everyone's body reacts differently to substances, and what works for one might not work for another.

Ephedrine is a stimulant and, like any stimulant, it has its risks, especially when it comes to cardiovascular health. It's crucial to approach it with caution and be aware of any underlying health conditions. It seems like some of you have found a balance that works for you, which is great. However, I'd urge caution and recommend consulting with a healthcare professional, especially when mixing it with other substances.

It's also worth noting that building a tolerance can be a slippery slope. As you've pointed out, moderation is key, and having 'sober days' can be a good approach to avoid dependency and other health issues.

Lastly, everyone's health and safety should be the top priority. While experimenting, always keep a check on how your body is reacting and don't hesitate to seek medical help if something feels off.

My adrenals are a delicate dance these days and I can't seem to handle ephedrine. I only use it when I'm sick with a wet chest cold that I can't seem to shake. That was it's original medical use AFAIK, at least when it comes to the ephedra plant.

Haven't touched ephedrine in at least 15 years... I generally stay away from most stims & dont take any kind of pre-workout containing stims. But it used to get me shredded, without really trying!

There is a reason methamphetamine was one of the earliest drugs. All the benefits of ephedrine with far fewer side effects, especially anxiety.

I personally think it's bad news. Vasoconstriction is noticeable and not worth the stimulation. I never found the benefits worth it whether motivation or weight loss.

Ephedrine was my first stimulant i used back in grade 9 or 10, to get through school with some amount of normalcy (undiagnosed DDS or ADD im certain)
Ephedrine 8mg tabs were cheap and easy to get at every gas station back in the golden years of my adrenergic honeymoon highschool years when i could just use coffee filters, oxisizers a mixrowave and lab grade iso to turn it into mcat once i was in grade 12, and and , back then it was like putting on glasses and seeing clearly for the first time, feeling like i could be who i was amd not be held back by my neaely disabling lack of focus and soul eating lethargy i was familiar with in my school life.
now in my adult life im heavily dependant on hard stimulants to function normaly and perform suitably at work and with my beloved family and have to use higher and higher doses to feel focus or stamina, and will shoot up half a gram of crank in a binge and still be eating sleeping working and surviving, and my stimualnt use all started with utilizing ephedrine pills in junioir high. Just my input. Hope its not to much of a shit yap. Id still rather be a meth head than a lazy intoxicated escapist even if my body looks leprotic. Ephedrine did change my life, i wonder how many other folk had it as thier gateway to the life like mine.

(Just found this thread after i just shot up a way too thick slam of so aplogies mods and users if im not using good posting posture with this tweaker rambling)

Im generally very sensitive to stimulants.
But im also quite low energy in general so i have a hard time being funktional without them.

I drink Coffee in periods, but always end up in a stressed out semi psychotic state after a few months.
Usually it also makes me start using other things to take the edge of etc.(cannabis or sometimes benzos or opiates, but rarely daily except thc)
Sounds dramatic but ive done that loop alot of times.

Ive also had periods where ive done kratom which works very well for awhile.
But daily kratom use gets quite shitty fast, basicly you just pushing the wd forward and the side effects are nasty.

Ive had a bag of ephedrine for years, done it before but didnt really like it.
However I suspect i mostly tried it while also drinking Coffee.

Last few weeks i did kratom about 4-5 days in total.
But I ran out a few days ago, then i woke up the day after my last dose.
Had a shitton to do but was dead tired, so i remembered i had some ephedrine left.

Made some black tea and took one pill of ephedrine (only 5mg per pill)
And yeah it was damn great, no jitterness like I remembered and no anxiety or other side effects really.
Just good clean energy and focus the whole day.
Tried it again the day after and it was just as good!

But im thinking about some kind of protocol, where i will allow myself to do them 2-3days per week each and leave at least 2days every week sober.

I train 4-5days a week so im going to focus on those days to dose.
And then just leave my rest days to be sober/lazy and focus on recovery and calories.

Does this sound like a good approach?
Small Dose response curve with respect to extremely unwanted and potentially severe sympathomimetic symptoms and cardiac involvement as dose barely increases.

Ephedrine was never available but Ephedra extract (25 mg Ephedrine in a pill) was, after being done with Coke. Not anymore, they are both been illegalized (Ephedra and fresh Khat). And now we have RC's. Poltician's seem quite narrow minded.

Ephedra or Khat (fresh) were my go to's. This was during my period I didn't take MDMA. And it gave enough high for a nice night. Add a little booze, was no Alcoholic back then, with Ephedra (not Khat) and Cannabis. And result 'a happy camper'.

Last edited:

Honestly your plan makes a lot more sense to me than most people's. Wasn't ephedrine introduced to us by the Mormons?

OIP.U5yDKq600xteImT69bCyFgHaEe

It doesn't really sound like what you're doing is all that dangerous. What I like most about your plan is that you deliberately plan to give your liver a couple of days a week to let your liver heal - such a crucial step.

Do you use tobacco? Drink alcohol? If not you are in much better shape that most people!

I used alot of ephedrine when i was working night shifts years ago because i didnt have access to amphetamines back then. It worked good for me and besides anxiety didnt give me many side effects. I used to always drink the shitty expressos at work along with the ephedrine to stay awake at that fucking hour