• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the BEST thing you did while Rolling?

I would have to say having a foursome with three girls in a big ass hot tub. Memories........

Talking with my soul mate all night long... oh, and breaking for sex in between...!
Also, I have to say the best thing I ever did while coming down - driving in my convertable on a warm, fall afternoon. I could smell the leaves, feel the sun on my face, the air, and of course some beautiful vocal trance...yummy.

Walking around a house with only huge a soft mesh hockey jersey on, and a bottle of hand sanitizer and vicks with my(then) boyfriend who makes me lay down and gives me a sea breeze & lite show for over an hour.. OH MY GAWD!!! then laying in the bathroom floor with lazer pointers making the light flash all around the room and then next day watching it all on video tape.. (heeheehee) :) :) :)

While rolling at home. Jumping in the shower with your clothes on with friends! ;)

Ok this is gonna sound really funny..Eating baby food...
OK that sounds funny.. but try it.. not the dinners but the deserts.. I have two baby neices so ocasionally outta curiosity ive tasted it.. they think it's funny when i do.. but at meijers rollin my a$$ off I was feeling corny so we bought baby food.. and it was so good.. haha.. It all soft :) :) I also like those suckers in the tube.. you like squeeze and lick them or something.. it's like a gel..A kid they called crazy A$$ cracker taught me that... heehee :)

Rolled outside at night in September in Cabo, stared at the stars and the beach and ocean and blue lightning on the horizon, while we played trance and hardcore inside and drank Coronas. Then we got into the hotel pool which was warm like bathwater, and stared at the stars some more!!! It was awesome!
My 2nd best time was seeing Depeche Mode in concert in Anaheim this past August... that was incredible too.

Spent an afternoon in the hot sun on a tropical beach. Rolling like a train. Water warm as a bath. Sand soft like pillows. Sea bluer than imagination would allow.
Heaven. Just perfect, fuckin' heaven.
Bachus

BLOWING UP ON MY SECOND PILL EVER with two of my friends who were first timers on fucken amazing pills. Polishing off 7 grams of herb from the bong with my friends while chilling in the HOT TUB, byut the pool, by the lake, experiencing a huge short rainstorm, and watching the MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET EVER. Floating on floaty things in the pool. Talking. It was the best day of my life.

When I rolled, I liked everything. Even the things I normally put off or tend to dislike.
E makes everything good. Great way to spice up dull things. Just add E.

Originally posted by Exodus:
Try sitting in a jacuzzi, Thats the best feeling I have ever had. Make sure you can control the speed of the jets though, if you go to fast its almost to much feeling and i sorta started freaking out, and last but not least make sure you are listening to music, and put some glow stickes in the water with the lights out
you want to be careful in a jacuzzi becausee e raises your body temp so therefore don't stay in to long

the best thing was riding on the back of a motorcycle in the middle of the night.
i fall in love pretty frequently on e as well ;)
temporary e love, of course, but it's always fun.
getting important things off your chest to really good friends is also wonderful.

This is the best thing I ever did while rolling (taken from my Blog):
I think it's safe to say that I lead anything but a normal life. Sure, if you draw it out, try to make it vague, it sounds pretty typical. High school, some sports, some girl; college, some girls, some parties, some fun times. But, I don't think that if you look at it, it's a normal life at all. Which lately I've been thinking a lot about. About the one thing I'd ever experienced that felt normal. A kiss.
It wasn't just any kiss. It wasn't my first one; that would have other adjectives; sparkly, off-guard, etc. And I didn't want to say that it was my last one (I know, not from a Stallion like me), but as it stands, it was. That's okay. Not a bad thought, not AT ALL! Definitely not a bad one to think about since then; it's actually one of my favorite things to think about.
Right when the world was in beautiful disarray, there it presented itself. It happens all over the world, every day. Millions, probably even billions of times. But not like this. Nothing could even approach this feeling. And I was in quite a circumstance where feeling definitely (you would think) would have mattered. But, it wasn't influenced by that at all. I know that I can say that and be 100% truthful to myself. It wasn't, because it wasn't anything like what I expected it to be.
Imagine time stopping, or at least slowing down to a blissful crawl. Now, during this kiss, everything around me in the world was indeed topsy-turvy, but not in the place I was in. It really embarasses my trying to put words to it, because I'll never be able to, to relate the emotion that I felt right then. It was one that I'd never felt before.
It wasn't comfortable; not in a bad way at all. It just wasn't something that was routine and would happen all of the time. It was alive and vibrant. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's not the same kiss you give to someone where it's like yadda yadda yadda kiss yadda yadda yadda. It was like everything stopped so that I could experience this one thing. It was safe. It was somewhere I wanted to be and somewhere I want to be again. It wasn't just all of this huge emotional explosion going on at one time. It was thie little parts that I could pick out. You do have the cutest tongue of all time. (I'm sorry if that's gross to anyone, but it's a weird thought to have going through your head, even now). It's so small. Not like tiny, but complimentary, if that makes any sense.

a half gram of coke followed by copius amounts of vicks inhalant. i heard k and whippits are awesome...gotta try it
p.p.