• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the best a longest enough ROA for OxyCocodone?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I HATE plugging... But it works no shit and cleared my bowels for me which broke the toilet lol but anyways will tht be like a slow IV come up and then last for a while in comprasion to IVing? I know IVing is king but I want a long last high and effects for pain. So which would it be? I also use soma 350mg's to make the effects last longer and stronger too. So would Pluging and or IVing the best or is more pluging to not waste pills and IVing to get a good high?

Snort it. And before all the BA nazis come out, its fucking awesome. I had no issues with supply though.

Snort it. And before all the BA nazis come out, its fucking awesome. I had no issues with supply though.[/QUOTEi need long lasting and instants pain relief as well so you would sigguest pluging and IVing wheni have break through pain.

Never IVd oxy but since fucking with IV dope I can say a few minutes IV vs IN isnt huge. And nasal def last longer be it dope or oxy, this Im sure.

I notice no one has pointed out that the BA of plugging vs oral vs intrasal vs IV is quite similar with oxycodone?

Of course IV will be the highest, but the difference between oral, intranasal and rectal use of oxycodone is more similar than different. The substantiative subjective difference of effects between any of these ROAs will be the "rush" or time of onset.

Given the potential risks involved in IV use, particularly injecting pills, I don't see a worthwhile benefit either in BA or half-life when it comes to injection versus other safer ROAs.

Anecdotally, I always found oral oxycodone use to be the most long lasting, followed by IV/IM/rectal followed by intranasal.

Why not try potentiating your oxycodone with something like diphenhydramine/promethazine and/or Tagamet/cimetidine before you try some other more dangerous form of use? I'd take oral oxycodone use combined with cimetidine and diphenhydramine over intranasal use or even rectal use or injection use any day (for the aforementioned reasons).

Since you have used all three routes of Administration then maybe you should try the Pepsi challenge and use only one route at a time, then judge what works best for you. Personally I think Intra Nasal is a waste unless I'm somewhere that is not conducive to routes other than oral. Unless you are sitting on a Tony Montana, Scarface sized pile then I defer to KC.

Since you have used all three routes of Administration then maybe you should try the Pepsi challenge and use only one route at a time, then judge what works best for you. Personally I think Intra Nasal is a waste unless I'm somewhere that is not conducive to routes other than oral. Unless you are sitting on a Tony Montana, Scarface sized pile then I defer to KC.
Yeah that's what I've been doing too man. Thanks for your input.