Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's on your idiot box (TV) right now?

i'm watching the browns play the giants. it began as one of the ugliest games ever, but the browns have been staging a potential comeback, but they still seem like they may come up a bit short. :(

trampoline's an olympic sport?! what about leggo?! or uno! or marbles! or handball.... no, REAL handball. i was totally skilled at smacking that tennis ball real low and between my legs.

i just had that conversation with my roomie. then we watched in amazement.

alasdair

Do people still watch broadcast TV? j/k
I'm watching what will probably turn out to be the worst movie I've seen so far this year: "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
Here's the .NFO on it:
beyond the wall of sleep
this piece of crap is a special joke...
h.p. lovecraft is one that, like philip k. dick, the establishment wishes to rape and destroy...
i have noticed recently that there is a special "style" in modern films...
i call it:
"end the film HARD before it even begins".
this goes with a joke one can make, with films that present a bit of a story, then come to a bit of a close, before the credits appear. this is not too commonly used, but as the propaganda establishment has perfected tons of ridiculous "science" when it comes to timing, editing, camera positioning, this is also something being used, but after seeing this film, i realize they are TRYING to be assholes...
here we have a 4 minute intro of a "story", which finally ends with a FROZEN image, along with stupid sound effects, glowing eyes (done poorly) and fucking LENS FLARES on the screen STRAIGHT OUT OF PHOTOSHOP...
films are mostly created by a military/government propaganda establishment to fuel the military with funding, and to control the nation, as allowing private individuals to distribute films on a "hollywood" level would be a threat to national security...
here we see, they are fucking ASSHOLES and hate us.

world series of poker - h.o.r.s.e. final table

eric lindgren just made a great call :)

alasdair

^you need to see the televised poker parody in GTAIV. very, VERY funny.

Cinema of Pain. I just found it on usenet. It's sick and I will probably have nightmares.
This is a collection of film clips, arranged for an overall production of "painful" cinema.

Mostly, the concept is, bad cinema, so bad it hurts to watch... but it has a couple other "themes".

I believe it is made for/by military, with footage from films that are available for the military sector to view/edit/play with.

1. Military needs desensitization from violence
2. Military needs desensitization from vagina imagery
3. Military needs appreciation of the inhuman acts of asians
4. Military needs appreciation of anal rape by british punks on each other (having to be an ally with them)
5. Establishment needs to reveal that THEY produced this compilation of imagery and released it, while giving a special clip which was used and edited for their "bob subgenius recruitment video" "arise" released a couple years ago to a mass populous.

this is a very lame taste collection of filth... i could expect high school kids to appreciate this crap... but it does indicate the mentality and poor taste of the compiler, and the intended audience - military.
Some of the clip titles:
cinema of pain - a black kid that really doesnt belong.mp3
cinema of pain - asian cinema - male ejaculate - necrophilia.mp3
cinema of pain - monkey lsd suicide - blacks dont own their women 'i just hope the poor bastard dies soon'.mp3
cinema of pain - prepares white military for asians, blacks and a little about mexicans.mp3
cinema of pain made my rats want to run off burning.mp3
cinema of pain says - blacks use machetes (were NOT supposed to like that race at all).mp3

Watching KBS channel (the only Korean channel we get back home)...and my favorite Human Theater is on... ...it depicts the normal, yet somewhat special, lives of our neighbors.. This show always tugs at my heartstrings.

kbsglobal_logo.gif

just finished dinner at my parents house and the kids are being treated to jaws 3. not the best jaws but not bad

Pineallple Express. I'm only 10 minutes into it, but so far, so good.

movie "meet dave" (tha squildren are watchin):\
it's technicly playing on a DVD but its on tha TV screen so i post anyways. friday night as a parent... ho hum:|

I don't know when pineapple Express came out. Somebody brought over a telesync dvd.
Currently watching Breakfast of Champions. It's not very good.

^^ would take that over what is currently on my TV.

the hubby is insistent on watching naked gun 33 1/3...8)