View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Whats on my paper hits?

Slumerican96

Bluelighter
I've got roughly 50 hits left of some paper hits i bought. Not being experienced with psychedelic drugs im not sure what it is. All i know is the effects were way different than last batch from same source. Can anyone help me pinpoint what chemical im taking?

No, 'way different' isn't helping us in the slightest. And you'll only be sure if you test it with some test kits or reagents.

Duration, intensity, side effects, visuals, other info.... could help a little, but still, these threads never go anywhere conclusively.

With 2 tabs duration is 12 hours
Has no taste but slightly numbs mouth
Intensity 11/10
Strong visuals. Makes the walls swim and become colourful. I didnt experience seeing colorful geometric patterns like last batch. Sound is heavily altered.
Hits are inconsistent in intensity. Some cause a mild trip and sometimes the same dose makes me think im gonna die cuz its so strong
Makes me very cold and or hot
My hands shake a lot
I hope that info was a little helpful. Im pretty inexperienced in psychedelics lol.

Intensity 11/10
Strong visuals. Makes the walls swim and become colourful. I didnt experience seeing colorful geometric patterns like last batch. Sound is heavily altered.
Hits are inconsistent in intensity. Some cause a mild trip and sometimes the same dose makes me think im gonna die cuz its so strong
My hands shake a lot
I hope that info was a little helpful. Im pretty inexperienced in psychedelics lol.
Numbing the mouth is reminiscent of the nbomes

I only tried 25i-nbome, knowing what it was at a measured dosage. It was pretty fun, but with what you've got id toss it, and not ever buy from that guy again

Intensity 11/10
My hands shake a lot

Sounds like 5-meaow

NBOMEs would taste very bitter I believe.
Honestly it sounds like it could very much be LSD from your descriptions but I'll trust that you'd recognize it as acid.

Not many psychedelic drugs fit on blotters, it could be some DOx, but they'd last way longer (20 hours or so) and are very stimulating, or it could be an NBOx, they'd last somewhat shorter but it's possible that slight residual effects could remain up until +12, and they're also bitter. Only way to know is to reagent test it, or to send it to some testing service :D

Was it fun at least?

NBOMEs would taste very bitter I believe.
Honestly it sounds like it could very much be LSD from your descriptions but I'll trust that you'd recognize it as acid.

Not many psychedelic drugs fit on blotters, it could be some DOx, but they'd last way longer (20 hours or so) and are very stimulating, or it could be an NBOx, they'd last somewhat shorter but it's possible that slight residual effects could remain up until +12, and they're also bitter. Only way to know is to reagent test it, or to send it to some testing service :D

Was it fun at least?
Firstly, I dont know that i would recognize real lsd. I'm guessing last batch was based off of hearsay. Ive tripped 3 times on this batch. 2 hits each time. Had a really fun trip once and the other two were so horrible lol. Way too intense. Really felt like I almost od'd

Firstly, I dont know that i would recognize real lsd. I'm guessing last batch was based off of hearsay. Ive tripped 3 times on this batch. 2 hits each time. Had a really fun trip once and the other two were so horrible lol. Way too intense. Really felt like I almost od'd
Yeah there might be some hotspots, I think it's very likely that it's LSD man, but you're better off testing it in some way or another

Definitely hotspots no matter what substance it is. Can’t say I’ve ever had any LSD that numbed me though.. The effects line up with LSD, but the most taste I’ve ever gotten off LSD is occasionally that almost metallic taste, but it depends on the day cuz I’ll taste it some days n some days I won’t off the same batch. Once in a great while some doses will also have the tiniest bitterness, but it’s barely perceptible compared to NBomes.

-GC

any numbing of the mouth points to nbomes. New nbome derivates dont have a taste but they will numb your mouth and trust me i have taken two blotters of nbomes at once and i thought i was gonna fucking die.

While we cannot do specific 'vague drug IDs' and lots of shitty stuff can end up on blotters. There is enough in the description to suggest that it could be an nbome (especially the numbing) and nbome drugs have been responsible for a number of deaths and very many bad trips.

A quick test is that LSD will glow under a UV light while 25l-nbome won't, however your simplest and best option is a $10 EZ-Test KIt for LSD.

If you are in any doubt whatsoever, don't take any more. Why take drugs that aren't giving you a good time?

Nobody knows. Get them tested either via lab or home test kit.

LSD does not make your tongue or mouth numb. It is anyone's guess as to which research chemical is on your blotter paper hits but it is not LSD.

any numbing of the mouth points to nbomes. New nbome derivates dont have a taste but they will numb your mouth and trust me i have taken two blotters of nbomes at once and i thought i was gonna fucking die.
The new NBOHs don't have a taste? Interesting. 25i-NBOME is vile as fuck.

The new NBOHs don't have a taste? Interesting. 25i-NBOME is vile as fuck.

Is there any DIY first aid for NBOME poisoning? Do APs or benzos help? Or is it straight to the ER ASAP?

Is there any DIY first aid for NBOME poisoning? Do APs or benzos help? Or is it straight to the ER ASAP?

Is there an antidote for NBOMe overdoses?
  • Tolazoline might be an option, tentatively. Apparently it has been used succesfully to combat some of potentially lethal or damaging effects. However don't go administering this without professional supervision! Instead, mentioning it to medical personel might save time / lives / health.
    Other than that using serotonergic antagonists that act on 5-HT2A may be used to counteract induced psychotic behavior or other associated adverse effects. Similar warnings apply: be careful and leave it to people who know what they are doing, or you may make matters worse.
Is what is said on the NBOME sticky in PD.

But afaik 25i-NBOME is the only one that has killed, it's very unlikely this is what's on the OPs blotters. As of now there have been no hospitalization reports on any of the NBOHs which seem somewhat safer (though caution is still advised), and have been around more recently. To me it does seem like the OP has LSD, same source, no taste.... and effects don't line up with any likely RC in particular.

I '''accidentally''' tripped on 3 blotters of 25i-NBOME once and it was insane, very (mentally) speedy, obscenely visual, dark.... It was some of the hardest I've ever tripped but even then I was almost down by +7.

All that said, still test... :) if only for peace of mind with like 50 blotters left