What's ever_E_body's favorite CD while rolling?? (think hard)

geminix88

Bluelighter
*heehee* Mine is "the Orb" Live 93. it's soooo kuwl!!! I luve it, even when I'm not rollin'.(it has that "little fluffy clouds" song on it that I can't get enough of)
Now indulge me. what's your's??

Uhhhhhhh.....could ne one tell me if this is the one I am supposed to post my reply in? Sorry about my stupidity, but I am really confused. Maybe I should lay off of huffing gasoline for a while.

Maybe I should start huffin' gasoline~
Sorry about tha double post kids.I'm just stoopid*sniff*

What do ya think about SASHA IBIZA1
------------------
Don't Take Life Too Seriously!

OAKENFOLD kicks ass when you're rollin'. This may sound wierd, but classical is good for the comedown!

OAKENFOLD kicks ass when you're rollin'. This may sound wierd, but classical is good for the comedown!

Mine is "the orb's adventure beyond the ultraworld"...really love it when i'm rollin. Little Fluffy clouds is my fave...obviously.. =)
------------------
~*we lived in arizona and the skys were always full of LiTtLeFlUfFyClOuDs*~

The big man; Carl Cox. Fact #1 Disc 2. And if that's not handy disc 1, failing that (which has happened often lately due to a heinous disc scratch) Oakey.

This is SUCH an easy one!!! I absolutely love 'The best Trance Anthems....ever'!!! It's just so amazing!!! I love Lange- 'I believe' and Lost witness- 'Happiness happening'. 'Protect Your Mind' by DJ Sakin also rocks my world!! The cd is sooooo good when rolling!! And when not!!!
Anything really trance-y, esspecially with female haunting vocals. It just makes me come, when I roll!!! A guarenteed cd to bring me up! And I love to dance to it, I loose myself in music like that!!!
Keep Rolling!!
The one with the illegally ginger hair!!
The Angel!!
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Personally, I am very fond of Massive Attack's album, Mezzanine. Especially teardrop, whenever I hear that song it brings back the feeling from rolling so many times.
smile.gif

definately trance is the high... but i would encurage enyone who is looking for new cd's to try out, consider "clubflys 3", by moonshine rec. awesome... the mix is very very hot.. u can do search for it on towerrecords.com (just a hint)
peace
------------------
your mind is the ultimate toy.. (smile)

If you want some truely hypnotic Trance try Sasha (GU3) San Francisco. I have several Sasha, Oakenfold, Digweed, etc... mixes and this one is definately my FAV! I love to listen to this CD when I want to have a really spiritual roll. Both discs are excellent disc 1 is more melodic, disc 2 is slightly more upbeat. This is Sasha at his best. Give it a try!