European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Whatever happened to bromo-dragonfly?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Don't seem to see much on bromo-dragonfly these days - did the chinese guy making it fall into the vat or something? I remember Jimi Hendrix discussing it in "Spanish castle magic" - "It takes about a half a day to get there if we travel by bromo-dragonfly"

Ever since that mishap when it was mistakingly sent out as 2C-B-fly to my knowledge it hasn't been synthesized again for the RC market. Also do to the fact I believe it's a pretty shit drug well that's what my friends who have tried it tell me. The vasoconstriction it causes is supposed to be very unpleasant and it has led to some people having to have fingers or toes removed that dosed the drug to high. And it's supposed to be a pretty generic trip that isnt overly Euphoric and that being the case its extended duration isnt wanted really.

My friend had a ten strip of Bromo-Dragonfly years ago named Laika he was a moderator here, his father actually snagged them and we never got a chance to trial it. Back then I deff would have but at this point probably not, it I want to take something with long duration I generally go for DOC that one is really easy on the body and really Euphoric, DOPr is good also tho the duration last forever. I doubt we will ever see Bromo-Dragonfly emerge again anytime soon I dont see a very high demand for the stuff out there.