• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

ceephax acid crew :D

But also used to jam to non electronic music a lot on mandy. Stuff like John Butler Trio, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Skindred, Pantera, Hendrix. A big old mix up.

Last edited:
There's a song by Hrvatski, called gemini/revision. It uses some crazy frequencies that actually gave me a semi-out of body experience on MDMA, even sober it changes you! Magic music!

Huge shout out to everybody for the music! Even more than usual i want thank everyone on bluelight for the love shown in this thread!! Combination of 4-aco-dmt and MDMA making me want to post all lovey dovey to everyone!

Lol, wow!! Love you guys that have been listening/ making suggestions! Throwing some unplanned 4-aco-dmt into the mix today making me feel like confessing my undying love to anyone who will listen.

Lol@ flipping.
I've been listening to so much crazy Russian shit for hours.i don't even know where it's coming from or who has been selecting it!!

Thanks to everybody again for music suggestions!! That 4-aco-dmt hit me like a brick earlier lol. I started to come to a bit realizing i was lost in crazy Russian shit for hours. Most likely giggling and banging my head the whole time. Seems like flipping with 4-aco is even better than mushrooms due to lack of nausea and other side effects.

Lol. I feel like adding a psychedelic to MDMA makes for a ridiculous night. Definitely been open to some crazy music. Considering adding some 3-MMC and possibly a bit more 4-aco-dmt but it is getting late...hmmm.. lol who can recommend some trance??