Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would you CHANGE?

laugh

Ex-Bluelighter
What would YOU CHANGE?

What is the change in the world you would most like to see? Say hypothetically if you were PM for a term what would be your priorities, or if you won the largest lottery draw ever and work/money/income was no longer an issue who and how would you help others?

Personally i would like to see;

1. food & shelter for all those needy, firstly in Australia and then the world over tarting with the 3rd world countries.
2. a focus on family rather than jobs and income...abolish capitalism
3. reallocation of funds from defence to education and science
4. abolish religion, countries and race...we are earthlings, one love

there are many many more but i would be here all day...

Happy long weekend in our lucky country, trust your having fun & playing safe :)

Peace <3

Last edited:
yeh itd be a good start as opposed to only letting those in that can afford a million $ to 'invest' or afford to buy a plane ticket...thems the crooks anyway

I would bring back rucking to clean up the breakdown

_40547703_cut_stamping.jpg

I would also ban parsley as a garnish

parsleyrev.jpg

It's dead weight on a steak dinner. If I wanted something pretty I would prefer a delicate edible flower.

EdibleFlowers1.jpg

id have bluelight moderators as PM's of their relative countires

In the dictator ship of Juve's Australia there would be:

Provision of shelter for the homeless. Its pretty bad that a country as rich as ours has so many homeless. (shamelessly stolen from the above poster)

Legal MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms and Cannabis as a starting point. Others possibly...

Drug testing at work would be limited to actual under the influence right now saliva tests, and only for people in and around dangerous situations. (no my office is not a dangerous place) None of this piss in a cup lets see what you smoked last week shit.

Closed borders and no more than one child per parent. (ie couple can have two kids) Australia, like the earth cannot keep increasing its population indefinitely. The more people we have, the more environmental impact.

Actual separation of church and state. I don't give a fuck if you want to believe in something, but you wont be enforcing your bigoted views on others.
on the above note, legalize gay marriage (duh) , internet censorship gets crammed back up Conjobs arse and stays there.

You get fined for not doing the damn speed limit if you are under or over.

The official government food pyramid gets grains and sugar removed entirely from it.

1. introduce a year of originality. no movie can be a sequel or remake, no song can be a cover or sample another song. just create something new, FFS..

2. introduce the "law of commonsense" to stop the increasing liability insurance we have to pay. you tripped & broke your arm on a step? was the step clearly there? easy to see? sorry bud, it's called bad luck, not someone else's fault.

3. lawyers. drown them. all of them. even the good ones.

4. bring back the good days of bluelight

5. destroy reality TV, and banish the creators to Jupiter.

^ thanks for that

out of interest muzby what are you studying, cause I had you pegged as a law student? :p

'Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen'. Albert Einstein

Last edited:
1. introduce a year of originality. no movie can be a sequel or remake, no song can be a cover or sample another song. just create something new, FFS..

2. introduce the "law of commonsense" to stop the increasing liability insurance we have to pay. you tripped & broke your arm on a step? was the step clearly there? easy to see? sorry bud, it's called bad luck, not someone else's fault.

one subscription, please. ... daww hell, make it seven.

Include a ban on wearing pants below your arse and you have my vote.

i can tell you wear your cap back to front...what are you & muzby studying cause i had you both pegged as law students?

- dismantling the military-industrial complex or substantially reducing it
- a return to heirloom produce and organic farming, not GMO/corporate farming
- all drugs legalized, and the re-introduction of the shamanic class into society
- free health care and education, with reforms to health care to include all kinds of practitioners and not just MDs
- corporate personhood abolished, and all national currencies placed under the public control of national banks
- severe restrictions placed on the pharmaceutical industry
- sustainable energy projects mandatory --> wind, solar, hydro, nuclear, teluric <--- oil/gas become secondary
- ban campaign contributions to politicians
- ban planned obsolence in products

All bottles must come with a cap/lid that does not require a bottle opener or cork screw. Ditto cans of food.

& or a cash incentive/reward (carbon credits pfft) for bottle & can recycling...currently it only happens in NT hey? i cant believe how slow the world has been to get into recycling...i heard or read somewhere soon we will be rummaging through land fill to find materials to recycle...thats a massive swing

^^ great positive / constructive comments Foreigner...cheers for the input :)

^ thanks for that

out of interest muzby what are you studying, cause I had you pegged as a law student? :p

'Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen'. Albert Einstein

studying my mba.. the degree where you learn a little bit about everything, and a lot about nothing...