Passionflower
Ashwagandha
Hops Flower extract

You and me think a lot a like.

For me:
a little bit of good pot
200mg l-theanine
1000mg phenibut
and a moderate case of alcohol withdrawal.

How was Leftover Crack?

It was fucking awesome. They even did a few choking victim songs like 500 channels and infested (expected because he was the vocalist...night made). I died from happiness. I saw them at the underground arts in philly... the venue was so fucking hot though and everyone was pouring sweat. The moshpit was also great. I would love to re-live that night. Stza was really drunk and saying ridiculous shit lol..

/tons of talk about pills, alcohol, and crack stories... I will catch them again and days n daze when they come back around. They always do :3

Last edited:
It was fucking awesome. They even did a few choking victim songs like 500 channels and infested (expected because he was the vocalist...night made). I died from happiness. I saw them at the underground arts in philly... the venue was so fucking hot though and everyone was pouring sweat. The moshpit was also great. I would love to re-live that night. Stza was really drunk and saying ridiculous shit lol..

/tons of talk about pills, alcohol, and crack stories... I will catch them again and days n daze when they come back around. They always do :3

Was Days n Daze with them this time around? I fucking love that band. I'm definitely gonna see them live as soon as I get the chance.

Well gabapentin and Xanax and 2mg of klon... Don't kno exaxtly how much of the GABA I staggerdb 2day.2mg of Bupe plugged Bout to take 4mg of Xanax and smoke some resin snd nod off watchin game of thrones with some friends, lol

4 (12 oz.) 9% Belgian style dark ales, a fair amount of hash oil vaped,250 mg. propylhexedrine.(lacking a more desirable stim, it gets the job done) Celebrating a little for myself starting a new,good and decent paying job doing something I'm actually damn good at. cheers me mateys!!

Was Days n Daze with them this time around? I fucking love that band. I'm definitely gonna see them live as soon as I get the chance.
Yes they were! I love them so much and have seen them a few times/they've crashed at my friend's house. They're about to go over to europe next... ahhh definitely love them. Such chill people and even smoked weed outside the venue with all of us.

/definitely go see them

Last night: 1 hit of LSD, lots of alcohol, cannabis flower & wax, cigarettes, caffeine, 60mg vyvanse, and 0.5mg xanax.

Tonight: 120mg vyvanse, cannabis flower & wax, 0.25mg xanax, 3 beers, and cigarettes.

Yes they were! I love them so much and have seen them a few times/they've crashed at my friend's house. They're about to go over to europe next... ahhh definitely love them. Such chill people and even smoked weed outside the venue with all of us./definitely go see them
Oh I plan on it. I've watched live shows and interviews, they seem like very down-to-earth people. Definitely love to party, haha. Next time I get the chance, I'm gonna go see them. Probably gonna bring another friend of mine that digs their music too, it'll be a good ol' time.

Kratom and a couple of spliffs. Need to start tapering kratom soon because I'm about to run out and can't get more atm.

Oh I plan on it. I've watched live shows and interviews, they seem like very down-to-earth people. Definitely love to party, haha. Next time I get the chance, I'm gonna go see them. Probably gonna bring another friend of mine that digs their music too, it'll be a good ol' time.

I brought my friend who wasn't into that scene... and I played their songs before to her and she was like wtf is this?! Then she went to the show and she finally understood why I liked them. She even tried to convince me that we should go to the following show the day right after.

Cool that someone else on here likes their music :)

Okay enough ranting lol

Last night was 4 beers, cannabis flower and cigarettes.

Tonight:
160mg vyvanse
30mg adderall IR
cigarettes
cannabis flower
10ug-15ug LSD (microdose)

Last edited:
A few shots outta a 50mcg fent patch. First time doing it this way, usually just had it bucally a few times. Been up since 10 yesterday, had 200mg of adderall. Know all the horror stories but I figured since I've been on high dose bupe for 3 years it should be ok.. No rush( probly cuz I didn't use enuff in the shots, but wanted to go slow. Not the most euphoric but i have been up like 38 hours

Cannabis
120-150mg d-methamphetamine shards vaped
3.5mg alprazolam subL
3mg buprenorphine subL
Nicotine via ciggs
Few shots of bourbon

Need some escapism on this shitty night. A lot more cannabis and cigarettes.

Update: A few fat more bowls of this Sativa-dominant strain + 1mg alprazolam subL

Last edited: