• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Cigs, 600mg pregabalin snorted and some long drinks. Propably playing till I fall asleep on the chair.

Last edited:
Fell asleep on my chair second time in row. Gonna go rest on my bed about right now.

Took about 1.2mg bupre just before drifting off. So feeling gooood.

Last edited:
I drank too much vodka yday on top the Phenibut, so I hair-of-the-dogged it with 2 shots of vodka today and that's it. Be a good boy til Monday then prob do another Phenibut/vodka day...never learn lol

200mg tramadol
10mg diazepam
3.75mg zopiclone
1000mg paracetamol
500mg naproxen
Broken ribs suck!

Been waiting all tucking day and still waiting I just hope my money in in 15min otherwise.. Fuck..

A cigarette and a 45mg mirtazapine, taken orally. Never tried em before. Heard they pretty good for sleep. Not taking for anti-depressant effects (heard you need to take for a good few weeks before they start anyway).
Been on the cider all day. Quite tipsy. Heard the mirtaz can give really trippy vivid dreams, keen lol.
Wish me luck, g'night peeps 😴

20 ml methadone on top of a bag of h 6 hours ago paying down cuz I feel nauseous shouldn't have any trouble sleeping tonight man I would kill for a spliff

Kratom
Kava
Liposomal vitamin C
Herb
Grape vape
New strokes album
Peppermint cbd neck rub😴

3 liters Sangria
Cigarettes
A good wank.

Couldn't sleep..
I suspect the aromas to be somehow stimulating.. :p

A little bit of mxe and dabs of some distillate, isolate, and crumble.

Think I'll plug some mxe and 2cb tomorrow.

Not being able to sleep is such a fucking hell. I'm an ADHS and I don't even know when I slept through one night -- must have been in childhood? With 16 i realised, ooooh, Cannabis lets me sleep sooo good, and since that time I'm using it for this and only for this - I never smoke during the day, I always roll one directly before going to bed. If there is no grass available I take 100 mg Seroquel, which also helps a lot but feels sooo... i don't know .... unnatural compared to Cannabis.

Yeah and on weekends there are my benzoes.

JJ