• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

^^^ I hope you are doing ok, friend. AFAIK, it's not like you to use supra-milligram amounts of banjo. No judgement, just well wishes :)

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. :) I've gotten the ball rolling on several major life developments so the 1mg etizolam was mainly to physically maintain since I'm low-dose clonazolam dependent (150-200mcg daily for just about a couple of years) and partly to take the edge off of a stressful living arrangement. I'm glad I finally have more clonazolam now, I can go back to taking ~175mcg just once a day and not even feeling it kick in. Sending warm wishes your way as well, hope you're doing alright yourself.

---
5g Bali
200mcg clonazolam
Several dabs of Plat Jack/Mary OG shatter

Cool beans, glad to hear it %) I'm doing fairly well myself, all things considered.

Clonazolam is super potent, and it kinda reminds me of the phenazepam stories that were so abundant on this forum a ways back. Substances like that are certainly a double-edged sword. If I still am interested in RC 'zos when I eventually run dry of etizolam, I may check it out. I imagine a liquid solution would be the safest way of dilution/titration. Its potency is what led me to etizolam instead this past week. I maintain enough valium for my needs, so the etiz is mainly for peace of mind in case of emergencies.

OT: 2mg diazepam, 1/2 tablet unisom, and a crumb of melatonin. My personal sustainable sleep-stack.

Cool beans, glad to hear it %) I'm doing fairly well myself, all things considered.

Clonazolam is super potent, and it kinda reminds me of the phenazepam stories that were so abundant on this forum a ways back. Substances like that are certainly a double-edged sword. If I still am interested in RC 'zos when I eventually run dry of etizolam, I may check it out. I imagine a liquid solution would be the safest way of dilution/titration. Its potency is what led me to etizolam instead this past week. I maintain enough valium for my needs, so the etiz is mainly for peace of mind in case of emergencies.

OT: 2mg diazepam, 1/2 tablet unisom, and a crumb of melatonin. My personal sustainable sleep-stack.

Yeah, it's definitely a hell of a substance. It's one that some have immense trouble with, but my problem was never with benzos. I always used them as prescribed, often taking a much lower dose than scripted, so I went into experimenting with clonazolam with the same mindset and it's been good to me: no redosing necessary and the half-life is long enough that you never feel the benzo kicking in if you dose low. Etizolam and Xanax, on the hand, make me have rebound anxiety after 8 hours or so and I found myself taking etiz 1mg twice a day which is stronger than the 200mcg clonazolam I normally take. I compare it to a maintenance dose of valium which I would take instead if I were scripted it. Volumetric dosing is the way to go for etiz/clam imo, even when I was getting .7mg clam pellets I would drop two into a 50mL nip of vodka and dose 5mL (~150mcg) a day. You can take a PG solution and dilute it as much as you want with PG or vodka to the point of taking 50mcg of clam (equivalent to 2mg diazepam :)). Some don't treat it with the respect that a triazolobenzo that's 3-4 times stronger than klonopin deserves and subsequently start getting their asses handed to them taking >0.5mg a day.

That's good to hear. Don't underestimate that etizolam, 1mg is equivalent to 10mg Valium and it can get people hooked in a hurry due to its short half life and strong amnesiatic as well as compulsive redosing properties. Some people call it the crack of benzos but I don't see it being any different than Xanax imo.

---
+ a large glass of red wine an hour ago
edit: + a dab of Fire OG, feeling nice with the clam having kicked in and I don't feel the intense sedation etiz would give me

Last edited:
Clonazepam 2mgs, 50mgs of hydroxyzine, 20mg of Zanaflex for my back pain, followed up with 2mg of Xanax a few minutes ago because I wasn't really feeling it. And I need to get up for work in the morning less than 8 hours from now.

500mg Heroin
25mg Chlordiazpoxide
50mg Promethazine
20mg Dicyclomine
400mg Gabapentin

(Overall today I did 1.5g Heroin, 100mg Librium, 100mg Promethazine, 2g Gabapentin, and a bunch of sugar and made my tummy hurt so I took a bentyl (Dicyclomine).. From all the Heroin I smoked made me eat candy and cereal like a mofo.. Esp adding benzos in the mix and it's fucking onnn, I did a lot of Heroin today because I'm going back on Bupe til fucking Friday again.. I'm going to ask to be switched from films to pills so I can start snorting my bupe again I actually really enjoy and miss snorting bupe, IMO bupe snorted feels exactly like Oxy)

Oh and I smoked a bowl but that was about an hour and a half ago, but I still have a minor head high

2mg diazepam and probably a lucky strike on top of the beers. skipping the unisom and melatonin because i can't wake up drowsy tomorrow; got an early-ish meeting.

60mg of oxy (2 blues)
Strong shot of black tar H Idk the exact amount
Nitrous oxide around 3 or 4 whippets
E cig
1 Strawberry Mike's hard lemonade
Residual effects from M1 and a small amount of G (slang for meth where I live)

500mg Heroin
25mg Chlordiazpoxide
50mg Promethazine
20mg Dicyclomine
400mg Gabapentin

(Overall today I did 1.5g Heroin, 100mg Librium, 100mg Promethazine, 2g Gabapentin, and a bunch of sugar and made my tummy hurt so I took a bentyl (Dicyclomine).. From all the Heroin I smoked made me eat candy and cereal like a mofo.. Esp adding benzos in the mix and it's fucking onnn, I did a lot of Heroin today because I'm going back on Bupe til fucking Friday again.. I'm going to ask to be switched from films to pills so I can start snorting my bupe again I actually really enjoy and miss snorting bupe, IMO bupe snorted feels exactly like Oxy)

With the heroin intake why would you add anything else? it's not bc of tolerance is it? Just curious.
1.5g should make you quite comfy even you get a high tolerance.

Well I drank beer from 10am until I passed out at around 8pm. Not sure how many I drank but I also ate an edible (sucker, pretty good) smoked a bowl of weed and vaped some as well.

With the heroin intake why would you add anything else? it's not bc of tolerance is it? Just curious.
1.5g should make you quite comfy even you get a high tolerance.
Potentiation, my boy.

Heroin + Benzo of choice + Promethazine/Hydroxyzine + Gabapentin
Feels better than
Heroin + nothing

100mg of 4-FA (at the end of a binge so it didn't do much), 250ug of clonazolam and 90mg of Desmethyltramadol. Managed to sleep for about 3 hours lol

yesterdays nightly fix was: 1200mg pregabalin, 2mg alprazolam, 12mg hydromorphone (nasal) + vaped some nice weed and then I blacked out for about 6 hrs.

No sleep for me last night, here's why...

400mg Methamphetamine
500mg Heroin
4mg Clonazepam
4mg Ondansetron

For comedown....

500mg Heroin (smoked, total of 1.0g)
30mg Oxycodone (IV)
1mg Lorazepam (IV)
4mg Clonazepam (from last night)
75mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
500mg APAP
800mg Gabapentin

2mg Alprazolam
30mg Diphenhydramine
60mg DXM
20mg Oxycodone IR
10mg Hydromorphone (nasal)

Drunk + benzos again. Don't feel like goin int detail, shit writing something that makes some sense is har enough!

imperial coffee stout, semi-dry cider, and the usual melatonin+antihistamine+diazepines

lots to look forward right now. start a new job next week, the next good brewfest is in a month, and that's just the beginning.