Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
8g gabapentin
A bit of whiskey
Sniffed a couple bags of dogfood but had 2mg bupe earlier today.. Still felt it but not as much as I wanted.. Oh well!

dogfood lol thats some slang i never heard im guessing thats a particular stamp on bags of dope?

im on the every night of the week special...drank a 40, on my second IPA now and added 0.5 mgs lorazepam and some dabs and bowls of weed..

I've heard it dope being referred to in slang as "dog food" in Cincinnati, OH quite often (~45 min south of my city). In my hometown of Dayton, OH it's referred to as "boy", "Hank", and obviously "dope" and "heroin" is ofc pronounced as "dat A1 haeerron" by the black dealers when they're pitching a sale.

My nightly fix didn't put me to sleep as planned, so there's additional substances to join the nightly/early am cocktail. Should've upped the promethazine to 50mg... and the clonidine to 0.2mg...

I need to procure more weed (running very low on this Lemon Diesel, potent sativa-dominant, smoothly-stimulating and euphoric hybrid I am glad to have copped at fair ticket. Benzo's are also high on the vice priorities list. Planning to order some 1mg etizolam tablets (pink LeeHPL/ETilee-1 1mg tablets; new pharmaceutical etiz via blister packs- 10 x 1mg ), if I'm forming a dependency to benzodiazepines, might as well make it a clearer headed version of valium x alprazolam due to strong muscle-relaxant and prominent anxiolytic effects + duration similar to alpraz, but IME better duration of therapeutic effects.

Took my dose of oramorph around 1030 (7.5mg val just before), nod started small, got more and more intense until about 5am, I think the strongest of its over now. Drank a red bull, now having coffee. Got more beer for bedtime later. Been sipping craft n tokin tonite to potentiate

1 mg Klonopin, one Pabst Blue Ribbon, an unknown quantity of marijuana in the form of joints &, an edible weed cookie and a bowl of bubble hash, and 50 dollars in my pocket from a debt that was repaid to me (prior to tonight I was completely broke).

And yet I'm still unhappy. I doubt even if I had tar to smoke I'd be happy tonight. You know you're in a tough spot when drugs don't even make you feel better...

Uh, a lot of Crown it seems. Headaches galore. Uh oh... someone brought out the tequila last night. Well, I'm going to be kneeling in front of the toilet most of today. Oh, and probably 20-40mg Methadone (Because I'm way too unsafe)

Friend of mine from the states (Alabama) calls dope "dogfood". I've never really heard that term either until I heard it from him.

Haha, I remember the first time I heard that, I /believe/ it was in Alabama "So you want some dogfood" "No... dope" "Same fucking thing, here you go" and yes the quality was that of dog-food if I had to guess about dog food.

20151114_031246_zpsyfyh76ld.jpg

2 fat lines of this here china white (think it near raw in quality, strong af).

+ 2 mgs loprazolam (is one of my fav benzos too).

Be careful, these bags-powder might be stronger than usual.

I'm using my iPhone - it's bit tricky. Words look too small..

I had half Seroquel prescribed and took it last night. Maybe that's why..
Still sleepy .. I regret using every time it.

Last edited:
I was completely correct with my puking all day from last nights event(s).
So to cure this hangover.
60mg's of Flubromazepam
3mg's of Nifoxipam
160mg's of Methadone
Sure fixed my fucking headache.

Going to watch some stand up on Netflix and pass out, since I have nothing (to my knowledge) to do tomorrow.

2mg suboxone, one of which sublingual and the other intranasal. Was my first time snorting sub, and it worked better than I had expected. Kind of a stupid move because it made me unable to sleep, and I slept shitty the past night as well. I have super pinpoint pupils too, I hope people don't notice tomorrow. (in ~4 hours :\ ) I'm feeling pretty good though, but can't enjoy it fully because I want to sleep and am a bit worried for tomorrow.

Ugh, rehablife sucks. :| At least when you're using while in rehab, I should really get my act together or gtfo dis place. I've decided on the former, if this little stunt doesn't get me kicked out. I've done more stupid shit since I've been here and gotten away with it so far. So we'll just see what tomorrow brings. I wanna sleep!

My dose for tonight was a good ol' shot of 30mg hydromorphone. Gonna do a rinse of it pretty soon.

That beautiful red capsule, with those tiny beads of bliss inside.
Been so long since I had a red one :)
*happy dance*

About 1mg of Buprenorphine, 1mg Xanax, 1mg klonopin(both under the tounge of course a bitter mint taste).

WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MORPHINE. Drove someone to go pay someone, though they would have more but only had fuckin one left, but was fixin one up for the person I was with, spilled it on the counter then he got all the liquid and put it back in the spoon...immedaitly I was like hell no but the person I was with did it, so a few hours later we were in the damn ER for Cotton Fever...Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it, the WHOLE way there I was under the impression I was gonna get atleast 3/4..but natta.

.5mg xanax
1 glass of wine
1/4th gram cocaine
60mg vyvanse
Cannabis
Caffeine
Cigarettes
10ug-20ug LSD
And a sip of whiskey

Last edited:
2mg Clonazepam
~1mg Clonazolam liquid
1200mg Gabapentin
Doxylamine (2 Nyquil tabs)
A bunch of L-Theanine (like 10 tabs)
Nicotine
Some kava tincture
Some high quality bourbon
A few blunts of very good weed
Some Ibuprofen
Skullcap tincture

And I still can't sleep. Wtf lol. I'm feeling quite relaxed, though. I cant wait for my Flubromazolam order to arrive, and I can't wait to acquire a legitimate prescription for Clonazepam.

Last edited:
Shot a dub and a half of some good dope
Ate .2mg clonidine
100mg hydroxyzine
later on I chomped about 75mg off my 400mg seroquel tablet
smoked a Camel 99 Filter before bed.

AFAIK dogfood always is slang for heroin

Tonight it was 5mg of valium. Had 75mg of dxm this morning, had me weird today.

AFAIK dogfood always is slang for heroin

Tonight it was 5mg of valium. Had 75mg of dxm this morning, had me weird today.

good to know, cant believe ive been on BL this long and never heard that

my nightly fix is maybe like 4 or 5 shots of potato vodka i cant remember and 2 beers. and many bowls of weed. I was gonna do psychedelic drugs today but was too depressed. I need to venture back into the dissociative world but DXM really isn't my thing. I wish I could still find MXE.

A triple gin and tonic, two matchstick sized lines of pretty good cocaine (gotta love that cocaethylene...), a local craft ale, and, in a few moments, 100mg Seroquel.

Only because of a tolerence break, however; back on the 240mg codeine/two lagers/2mg Etizolam/a sativa spliff/three bowls of indica soon, me hopes.

Does anyone else read 'dogfood' and instantly have olfactory flashbacks to shitty tinned dog food rather than H, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.