• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3mg clonazepam, eaten
30mg oxycodone, eaten
A nice one-hitter of good cannabis
A cup of COFFEE!
1 Marlboro menthol light

--

The day is rather young.

90mg + 45mg methadone (oral) =135mg
45mg morphine (iv)
4mg Xanax (oral)
300mg wellbutrin
1 cup of coffee
Ciggs

10mg hydrocodone, 2 cigs, and coffee. starting training at my new job! cashier here i am

Wow, my breakfast is so weak compared to most of you guys:

120 mg Adderall Rx (crushed/railed for best effect)
100 mg No-dose caffeine pill
500 mg magnesium (this is for helping defeat adderall's tolerance build up)

I'm also only taking my addies twice a week, hoping this will keep the euphoric effects going and not build tolerance.

Wow, my breakfast is so weak compared to most of you guys:

120 mg Adderall Rx (crushed/railed for best effect)
100 mg No-dose caffeine pill
500 mg magnesium (this is for helping defeat adderall's tolerance build up)

I'm also only taking my addies twice a week, hoping this will keep the euphoric effects going and not build tolerance.
ummm... good luck not buildinga tolerance railing 120 mg of adderall, even twice a week :S. Twice a week is still frequent for stims, as the addiction is psychological and I'm pretty sure psychological addiction ties with tolerance to some point. :) good luck bro

70mg lisdexampheta's
4mg's buprenorphine,
a nice little taste of DOC,
and soon bumming some xanax off a co worker at the office xD

ah and 2 fat chokes of smoke, haven't been burning and this made me baked after a damn near month break :p

damn....=D

What's up this MXE? I feel like I never heard of it and now everyone is doing it. I want to jump off the bridge too!

My weed supply has been on the low and low unfortunately, so I can only take a few tokes at a time. Still wayyyyy better than nothing! Also took a little less than 10mg of adderall. I never take much at one time. I usually just cut or bite peices of the 20mg pills.

It seems to have become insanely popular! I did it once last year and had a few concerns about some lower back aches I had with it. It is like k but with some of the opoid like warmth of DXM and has a bit of a manic side to it from what I remember. As more people are doing it now with little negatives reported I might try it again but get another batch in case I had a bad one the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.