• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
92mg methadone (half iv'ed half oral)
450mg lithium
1mg risperidone
600mg gabapentin
4mg clonapin
50mg zoloft
A cup of coffee
Ciggs

The dealer had to make a trip last night to pick up more product which, considering he is only ever out every once a month or so, is not all that big a deal. He said that he would be back in about two hours, which was reasonable.

At about midnight I decided to call it quits and just hoped that he made it back safe.

Sure enough, he did, and we went to see him this morning for a bundle. The new bags he has now are definitely better than his other ones.

Feeling good, bros. ;)

18mg's of hydromorphone IV
60mg's of morphine suspended release taken orally
2mg's of clonazepam
100mg's of lamotrigine
150mg's of wellbutrin SR

And of course the morning cup of tea and a smoke :\

18mg's of hydromorphone IV
60mg's of morphine suspended release taken orally
2mg's of clonazepam
100mg's of lamotrigine
150mg's of wellbutrin SR

And of course the morning cup of tea and a smoke :\

18mg IV hydromorphone alone would kill me, but the again I have no opiate tolerance.

Coffee & Klonopin ... was going to save a "wake up" dose but got greedy and did it all last night. Boo hiss...

18mg IV hydromorphone alone would kill me, but the again I have no opiate tolerance.

You would be surprised at just how fast your opiate tolerance can go sky high when you start IVing hydromorphone :( . It really is the crack of opiates. At my worst i was shooting 20mg's + about 5 times a day. It got completely retarded and the only time i felt a rush when i let myself get sick.

So not fun :(

^
Damn! That's a real high amount to be shooting at once. I know the dilaudid rush is supposedly the best, but did that/does that ever feel like it's too overwhelming (I'm talking about the initial rush)? I think that would make me feel nervous shooting that much, even with building up to it. Shooting that much now would almost definitely kill me.

With the shorter duration of the high don't the WDs come on quicker and more intense? Don't have much experience with hydromorphone to know what the WDs are like or how they differ from other opiates.

My morning fix was about 0.5mg of xanax and .125mg of triazolam. Then I was getting most uncomfortable and my afternoon fix included some delightful heroin. Ahh relief! I can ride a bike again!

^
Damn! That's a real high amount to be shooting at once. I know the dilaudid rush is supposedly the best, but did that/does that ever feel like it's too overwhelming (I'm talking about the initial rush)? I think that would make me feel nervous shooting that much, even with building up to it. Shooting that much now would almost definitely kill me.

With the shorter duration of the high don't the WDs come on quicker and more intense? Don't have much experience with hydromorphone to know what the WDs are like or how they differ from other opiates.

My morning fix was about 0.5mg of xanax and .125mg of triazolam. Then I was getting most uncomfortable and my afternoon fix included some delightful heroin. Ahh relief! I can ride a bike again!

^was that a Weeds reference by any chance?

My breakfast this morning consisted of smoking the heroin that was left over in my tooter and three 10mg diazepam washed down with a lovely hot cup of tea.
Certainly helped to get my day off to a nice gentle start.

^

No i don't find it overwhelming it's just a nice warm fuzzy feeling. The only time Ive shot up opiates and found it overwhelming was shooting 200mg's of morphine along with some clonidine thrown in with the shot. My ex got me into that and i was stupid enough to do it a few times. It adds to the rush but your playing Russian roulette putting something as dangerous as fucking clonidine in with a shot.

And yeah dilaudid withdrawals come on real fast as in less then 8 hours after your last shot. It hit's very hard but the worst is over after about 4 days unlike morphine where you can still be sick a week in. Granted those 4 days are really really long 8(

^was that a Weeds reference by any chance?

No? Or not intentionally, but I imagine I haven't yet seen what you're referring to. I've only seen the first 6 seasons and I can't recall any scenes that would make that seem like a reference to the show. The only heroin moments I remember are when Nancy was holding onto that case full of heroin that U-Turn had stolen from Guillermo, and the part where Esteban's daughter has some kind of paralysis after shooting up.

No? Or not intentionally, but I imagine I haven't yet seen what you're referring to. I've only seen the first 6 seasons and I can't recall any scenes that would make that seem like a reference to the show. The only heroin moments I remember are when Nancy was holding onto that case full of heroin that U-Turn had stolen from Guillermo, and the part where Esteban's daughter has some kind of paralysis after shooting up.

it's in the same episode as esteban's daughter, so you prolly just missed it. it's nothing that memorable, it just rung a bell, prolly cause i'm really stoned and just watched an episode of weeds.

You catch the Season 8 premiere? ^
When Adelitas "friend" asks Silas is he smokes, Silas says "Yeah Ill smoke some weed", then the guy says something along the lines of "Im out. How about some delightful Heroin?"

First time i can say nothing in a while, back from my first rehab. Hi all

^Hey, how was it?

My breakfast: 8mg lormetazepam 20mg valium and 200mg tramadol. Then a joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.