• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cigrits
A pot of KD + Hot dogs
Another cigrit
A nice big line of cocaine

Now it's time to work for a few hours.

lots of coffee, some cereal, 10 mg hydros, a few cigs, now about to take a few grams of kratom to enchance the tiny bit of hydro i had.

3mg klonopin

holding on for a couple more hrs till the oxy comes thruuuuu

add to that:
another 1mg klonopin
45mg oxycodone (30mg eaten, 15mg snorted)
50mg hydroxyzine (first time using it for potentiation -- it's pretty awesome!)
coffee !!!
marlboro menthol ultra lights (because the guy at CVS is a fucking idiot)

and will have some sour diesel before bed :D ... yay

Last edited:
4-FA is quite nice. 150mg-200mg leaves you feeling awake, calm, relaxed but stimulated and sociable. Decent length of 4-10 hours, but not over-powering. Especially useful for use on the job, working long hours, while staying productive/awake. Has allowed me to quit smoking Cigarettes.

3mg klonopin, oral
30mg oxycodone, insufflated
50mg hydroxyzine, oral
marlboro menthol light
coffee

a chillum of some ny diesel and a spliff rolled with the same stuff.

caffeine is a very good idea right now

I went to erowid to read cause all my fav sites are blacked out and freakin erowid is blacked out too.

2 bags of heroin, 30mg diazepam and 40ml methadone. Then I was ready for the day ahead.

Ehh nothing good but feeling decent so thought id post.

Wake and bake of a synthetic smoking blend, some yerba mate/caffeine, a couple cigs and a litttlee pinch off a suboxone strip prolyl about .5mg at the most.

I took 330mg of methadone over a 4 day period (around 80mg a day), with my last dose of I believe between 40-60mg 12 hours ago. My breakfast consists of 70mg of methadone and 1mg of clonazepam. I'm getting itchy itchy itchy, and some actual euphoria to cover up the massive depression I'd be experiencing right now with out it. I think in 4 or 5 hours I might take another 1mg or two of clonazepam, and set a series of like 10 alarms so I can nod in and out. hehe fun fun fun.

Oh yeah gonna make some coffee real soon (after I get off the toilet) to kick the opioid high up a notch. Wish I had some DPH to add to the mix but I don't :(.

Should hopefully be picking up 108mg of subs today which will be nice a few days from now.

edit: some how I even managed to just take a shit before the 70mg has hit me. Bupe (8mgs a day) clogs the ass alot worse than methadone I've noticed.

Last edited:
On the third day of my attempt at MMT,so

50mg Methadone
10mg Diazepam
45mg Oxazepam
About to sit down,put on a movie(3.10 to Yuma I believe),wait for the done' to work(very surprised I'm feeling it like I am) and finish breaky off with 0.5g of bong smoked bud:\

Really happy about the Done' almost holding me at 50mg.I went into it thinking about 200mg doses or thereabouts but it's looking like 60-70mg might work!!:D

Last edited:
1 blueberry bagel with cream cheese.
1 orange cutie.
2 cups vanilla latte.
20 mgs citalopram.
30 mgs oxycodone.
2 mgs clonazepam.
3 camel filters.

1mg. alprazolam PO
20mg. hydrocodone PO
7.5mg. amphetamine salts INS

1 cup Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
? g. smokeless tobacco

No weed or anything too out there today. I have a lot of stuff to today; I have to present my plans for expansion of my company's TV product.

Status
Not open for further replies.