• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight 300mg pregabalin and 80mg OxyContin oral and just going to fill a bowl of weed on this fine Easter Saturday

Twenty four x300mg gabapentin oral
Eight x 20mg ox insulfated
Two bongs of some real nice lemon haze
Going to stick a movie on in a little while so will probably hit the bong a few more times to get suitably chilled
Any ideas for a good movie would be welcome

450 mg pregabalin
some relaxing dank hash
0,25 mg flubromazolam
a tiny bump of decent street speed

and some nice comfort food after four days of hard but enjoyable, dare i say even meaningful, partying.

Last edited:
nice sunday there, i been smart and there were sun early morning, took my bike and went for a ride then cameback and now vaping some good pollen with hemp with wine th e weather turned to blue gray, still more than enjoyable, a new week of work starting but i know why iam waking up in the morning, i have project to buy a van and build it up to live inside

0,25 mg flubromazolam
0,5 mg clonazepam
600 mg gabapentin
60 mg dextroamphetamine (pharmaceutical, metamina/dexedrine)

10 milligrams adderall XR, not much. For some reason, I thought it might reduce this horrible hangover I woke up with somewhat but it didn't. Could've taken more, but it wouldn't be worth wasting pills when I was still probably just going to feel like shit all day anyways. Even though I took the pill, I was still extremely unproductive today as I was very, very hungover. I drank a whole bottle of vermouth last night and a tall boy of Molson XXX, don't know what I was thinking it'd feel like the next day :\ The headache was fucking unbearable all day. Feeling a bit better now though, especially since I'm having some pretty good vodka at the moment =D

Status
Not open for further replies.