• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous! I have some but try to keep to 1mg as my tolerance is low and I can still function without appearing too smashed and dropping shit, then losing my memory.

Do you really get memory probs from one dose or does it need to build up lile I have experienced in the past?
It needs to build up in my system as of now to get memory problems. Six days on now and i'm starting to have problems with my speech now as well. Not slurring words, I get the words wrong, for example if I say less i'll say liss.

It needs to build up in my system as of now to get memory problems. Six days on now and i'm starting to have problems with my speech now as well. Not slurring words, I get the words wrong, for example if I say less i'll say liss.

I usually do 2 days max then maybe only max once every 2 weeks. I'm so scared of fucking things up again and they just end up making me depressed, wish I'd realised that 10 years ago. I do enjoy them when I have them, in the right state of mind.

re. Word recall I found Pregablin the worst. Even after 4 years that makes me struggle with words and that ones taken as instructed by GP. I end up saying things like 'table' instead of 'sofa'. It's so odd

I usually do 2 days max then maybe only max once every 2 weeks. I'm so scared of fucking things up again and they just end up making me depressed, wish I'd realised that 10 years ago. I do enjoy them when I have them, in the right state of mind.

re. Word recall I found Pregablin the worst. Even after 4 years that makes me struggle with words and that ones taken as instructed by GP. I end up saying things like 'table' instead of 'sofa'. It's so odd
it's only been this week i've gone 7 days in a row now i'm drinking which i shouldnt be cos there cross tolerant.

how did you fuck things up?

your pullin' my leg with the pregablin aren't you? lol
pregabalin just makes me tired now i've built a tolerance not even 600mg puts me to sleep so i gotta take a break

it's only been this week i've gone 7 days in a row now i'm drinking which i shouldnt be cos there cross tolerant.

how did you fuck things up?

your pullin' my leg with the pregablin aren't you? lol
pregabalin just makes me tired now i've built a tolerance not even 600mg puts me to sleep so i gotta take a break
I fucked things up by getting access to diazepam online, already struggling when depressed taking more benzos getting more depressed. Going off work going mental on tons of drugs for my 30th birthday and then depressed again benzos then forgetting shit. My ex walked out after 8 years to run to my friend who was a team mate at work. I struggled for months on a bender on alsorts. I then sorted things moved away then still not realising that using benzos to help with comedown of other drugs made me depressed. Got in a habit of taking them when I felt shit. Then tried to commit suicide after some other shit happened in my life on the 2nd jan (had a messy new year) benzos and ghb for come down the day before. Of course when the shit hit the fan I took a load and decided I'd had enough, went and laid on the train track. Woke up in hospital in HDU leg amputated and another smashed up. That's my demise on a drug I abused and fucked with my mental health. So ye now I'm careful. Very careful! 4 years later after 6 months in a wheelchair, 3 years learning to walk again..... I can trace it back to my stupid use of drugs really. I was a mess when I lost the love of my life and it took me 8 years to get over it.

Then I got heavy into opiates and that's another chapter of the story

Last edited:
then still not realising that using benzos to help with comedown of other drugs made me depressed. Got in a habit of taking them when I felt shit.

Exactly how I got addicted to benzos and sleeping pills, buying them online when my doctor said no

Of course when the shit hit the fan I took a load and decided I'd had enough, went and laid on the train track. Woke up in hospital in HDU leg amputated and another smashed up. That's my demise on a drug I abused and fucked with my mental health. So ye now I'm careful. Very careful! 4 years later after 6 months in a wheelchair, 3 years learning to walk again..... I can trace it back to my stupid use of drugs really. I was a mess when I lost the love of my life and it took me 8 years to get over it.

I'm crying my eyes out hun I'm so sorry about your legs, thats so sad, my heart goes out to you, I'm so sad this happened to you that is really shocking, well done for learning to walk though, dud you get a decent artificial leg they do some really cool looking ones these days

Then I got heavy into opiates and that's another chapter of the story

I was a heroin addict for 4 years, I still have heroin dreams and that was 19 years ago

Opioids are to nice, but alot are a bit to stimulating and I just want to be numbed out so I'm now buying different benzos to try other than vallies and xanax, but I quit last year and starting up again

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm sending you a a huge cyber hug through the Internet

@Flower Fairy Ye I have a prosthetic although the cool ones are for private and I'm under the NHS. It also finally put me on the community mental health team which was helpful. I'm trying to put the pieces back together but COVID has fucked my plans over as has for a lot.

I crowdfunded two cool leg covers and I do a lot of volunteering now because I can. But now I have 3 health conditions instead of 2 and phantom limb pain only helped by a lot of meds including opiates.... Cue heroin..... And the last 3 years.... But I'm trying to sort that too.

There are a lot of circumstances and details left out but you get the gist. I'm an idiot at times but I have a good education and professional experience... And a strong personality. It could be so much worse! So here I am helping fly the HR flag and hope my experiences with practically most illegal substances helps some people get more informed about their choices.

Oh so you're in the UK to then, I littrally just emailed a therapist back as I want to start talking therapy again

Tried it about 4 times but kept cancelling so they kicked me off and now I'm trying a new therapy place, but I don't want to have phone consultations as my anxiety is bad talking on the phone, I did have 6 sessions once though with a councillor, but they recommended CBT and I don't want it so that's why I kept cancelling lol

I need a psychiatrist really as I think I have PTSD from my manipulative controlling ex and want to see if it really is PTSD

Phantom limb pain is so strange I've heard alot about it but it's so weird, do you ever feel your lost leg itch or anyhing, but it's obviously it's not there to itch? or am I talking crazy talk but I thought I read that somewhere

My morning fix was half a 10mg nitrazapam at 2:30am to try and get back to sleep, couldn't so had an anti sickness pill and a naproxen for my fibromyalgia, yes they're shit but it's all I have apart from pregabalin I'm to scared to the, but forgot to have a Fortisip, so I'd best go drink one

Oh and someone tell me why those drinks off my doctor make me hyper lol its not caffeine, but its a food drink that says high energy, and fuck me I'm so hyper on those lol

You really love your mixtures of different drugs don't you lol, you do a different one every day lol, uppers downers all-rounders lol

Whars your DOC? All of them lol?
To be honest ir ritalin snorted is my fav and my DOC is bupre. Sometimes I just hang around with dealers and all kinds of crazy shit happens as it often is.

^ can't source here, at all, sorry

2 cups Yerba Mate
2g Kratom in capsules(trying to cut down, again, and capsules seem to have more legs, less side effects)
1g Phenibut
small bumps of Nicotiana Rustica, rapé(ha-peh)

didn't know there were clonazepam lipsticks FF....LOL that's a new ROA for the books! XD

Its an anti sickness pill you put under your lip by your gum lol, I'm coming off mirtazapine and not eating feel sick from not eating lol

Its an anti sickness pill you put under your lip by your gum lol, I'm coming off mirtazapine and not eating feel sick from not eating lol
really? thought you meant sublingual, i'm fucked up hahahaha. awwww :/ still can't eat, dat sucks. careful with that you can get an ulcer from not eating that much time and it's been quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.