• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A teaspoon of kratom, some weed and a chamomile infusion. Pretty good morning

I just can't sleep today. I'm having coffee anyway but would rather take a Valium or some mild benzodiazepine.
Problem is I m sober and don't want to spoil it for nothing. It's hard as it is..
Kratom sounds perfect though :)

2mg flubro, cigrets. I passed out early, so waking up at 4:45 has been odd. Going to the store soon for smokes and burr, it's 9:30, seems I've waited long enough.

Nothing, well besides my bupe & waaay less than I usally take cuz I'm still waiting for some stuff to come(only had 2mg under tounge.) Felt okay today too, thought I would feel a lil' crappy cuz I stopped taking my Bupe Sat, Sunday I had 10 Percocets, Monday I had 15, and yesterday I had 12, then back to Bupe today,ugh. Only thing that sucked was I don't feel like being done with my bender and nobody has anything...I mean it's DRY! I can't even get my girl I used to get Norco's from to pick up, though that may be because they will go months and months and not here from me, but both of my Roxi connects are gone, so now all I can get are freakin' percocets if I want somethin now, been on Sub so long I've lost all my other hookups, but I guese thats good...I guese.

Coffee. Soma. Klonapin. Vitamins. Antidepressant and Some meds I take for migraines and my stomach.

Bit of Caffeine, 20mg D-Amp IR and an Alpraz (Had to, no other BZD's, no seizures for me again) only 2mg, though. Get my Loraz today, thank fuck.. Time for a shower, a beard trim, and cawfee.

Still fucked up on H (fell asleep downstairs) and immediately didid another pack. Seriously fucked up. Feel asleep again downstairs, couldn't walk or talk right. Stumbled upstairs and fell asleep until 7 pm. I then did another pack. Blew through 5 packs in one day. Out of control!

Still fucked up on h and immediately did another pack. Blew through 5 packs in one day. Fell asleep again downstairs and did more. Passed out till 7 and did another.

60mg of Oxycodone snorted at around 11am, then about 3 tablespoons of Poppy pods just tossed and washed no tea, then half a 30 snorted before work, followed by anohter snorted 30mg a few hours later on my break.

Status
Not open for further replies.