What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of caffeine
600 mg Tramadol
1 mg Clonazepam (tapering)
20 mg Diazepam (tapering)
30 mg Propranolol
~1-2 gram hash/flower/whatever form of cannabis I have.

A few zolpidem slips down now and then, 20 mg usually.

Used to do Subutex, but it ran dry. Not a cross anywhere to be found. Oxy is expensive as fuck here and I get bulk price on the trammies.

Last edited:
50mg methadone
.15mg clonidine
2mg clonazepam
NOS energy drink

Sitting in room waiting for my doc to come in and I hopefully write me my amphetamine scripts. I'll be beyond u pissed if she has some bullshit excuse to not write em

140mgs Methadone
800mgs Gabapentin
450mgs Ashwagandha
2600mgs Gota kola
2500mgs Taurine
EPH Fish oil
Multi enzyme vitamin
Vitamin E Complex, C Complex, B Complex, D, Selenium, Probiotics with 10 strains 20 billion live cells, 1 mg Iodine and I "Think " ,that's it for the supplements.
Weed, Bowl of cbd strain and a bowl of sour diesel
Marb Red 72s

Some of the lists on this topic are mind boggling and iv consumed misc. Narcotics for 11 years.. some of these people on like 8 things at a time...you poor guys are gonna struggle so much to get to a regular place mentally. Makes me sad.

10mg val
600mg gabapentin
1g of kratom

Coffee
50mg methadone
1.25mg clonazepam
.1mg clonidine

Feel nice and relaxed. Hopefully I can catch a nod. I only have .5mg clonazepam left, but am trying to come up with some money to get some bars today. Should also invest in some cimetidine and an antihistamine.

Coffee and contemplation

Opportunities are always around us, it's the habit of remaining open to them when they're not visible that's difficult.

140mgs Methadone
400mgs Gabapentin and Probiotics then 3 hours later which is now,
600 mgs Gabapentin, kava kava, 2mgs Ativan, gota kola, Ashwagandha, vitamins and minerals, fish oil.
Lots of really good weed and marb Red 72s. Starting to feel the kava and benz, may took another Ativan may not. Got the place to myself for a few days yeah.

My last shot of tar (~200mgs)
Gram of weed.
1 cup of tea.
Why am I starting my day at 2 A.M.? Because I don't got no job!!

Methamphetamine
Cannabis flower & wax
Beer
Cigarettes & E-cigarettes
Clonazepam
Caffeine

Coffee
50mg methadone

On my way to the subway to head into the city to get some alprazolam. The alprazolam is a sure thing (phone connect for 2mg brand name bars) but I'm also gonna check the scene for some clonazepam if I can find.

30mg of diazepam, 20mg of temazepam and 240mg of Dihydrocodeine. Wouldn't mind another 300mg of DHC but I'm limiting my opiate usage, still it's fair to say I'm feeling pretty damn good right now

8 g red horn kratom
Strong black coffee
Theanine, Taurine
40 mg methylphenidate (half railed half popped)
1 tablespoon Organic honey
Long brisk walk with music from ipod
Walnuts, plain yogurt, Cantaloupe

Status
Not open for further replies.