• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What was the first drug you ever snorted and when? How about IV?

simstim

Bluelighter
So the first drug I ever snorted was oxycontin. It was in 2001 and I was 16. I still sniff just about everything. I love the rush.

My first iv was MDPV back in 2010 (followed shortly after by psilacetin) . I was 25. I now only iv on special occasions and prefer to do it with psychedelics or dissociatives rather than shit like PV.

First drug I snorted was coke when I was 14, in high school lol in a barnes and nobles bathroom on a baby changing stall. God I couldn't shut up when I first did it lol I ONE time IV DMT that I personally ectarxted and reX so I know it was super pure and if you ever IV DMT.... IT FUCKING CRAZY

I only had ever used weed and alcohol until I was 28.
Late start I know lol.
Anyway the first drug I ever snorted was MDMA, then Ketamine, then 25i-NBOMe.
Never IVed anything, only used needles to inject steroids.

what made you IV H or even try it, if you don't mind me asking

Well at that age I had a bad drinking problem which then turned into a bad opiate problem when I realized I got similar anxiety relief without the dreaded hangover. My first opiate was morphine but I tried many before arriving at heroin. It wasn’t until the first night that I snorted pure heroin that it really hooked me. I remember feeling like absolute shit drinking all day and it cured all of that in the most spectacular way.

Used for 2yrs before I had a really fucked up night involving cops and shit. I still remember that first shot like it was yesterday. It felt like someone dipped me slowly into a hot tub that washed all my fears and worries. Pure bliss but pure hell as I learned.

-GC

Used for 2yrs before I had a really fucked up night involving cops and shit. I still remember that first shot like it was yesterday. It felt like someone dipped me slowly into a hot tub that washed all my fears and worries. Pure bliss but pure hell as I learned.
I've heard when you IV or even snort H that it makes all other thing in life seem not as good. Like your first kiss with a girl or the first time you got an A on a test you really stymied for, those natural highs will NEVER compare to the high you get from H which makes it why its so addictive correct?
I ask b/c I always wanna reenforce in myself that I should NEVER try this and always just eat my oxy

First drug snorted was cocaine. First drug IV’ed was heroin. Pretty classic.

-GC

14-15 with coke, snorted. Never shot up outside a hospital setting. I snorted my heroin and snorted ice around 18.

I've heard when you IV or even snort H that it makes all other thing in life seem not as good. Like your first kiss with a girl or the first time you got an A on a test you really stymied for, those natural highs will NEVER compare to the high you get from H which makes it why its so addictive correct?
I ask b/c I always wanna reenforce in myself that I should NEVER try this and always just eat my oxy

Well I quit heroin cuz I fell in love with a pretty girl. Love (or at least infatuation) is the ultimate drug. Problem is finding a gal that’s willing to accept you for you while you get yourself sorted out.

But even years later, I still think about it. It’s burned into my soul.

-GC

14-15 with coke, snorted. Never shot up outside a hospital setting. I snorted my heroin and snorted ice around 18.
I first tried coke at 14 too and I LOVED it but it wasn't affordable so I did it as much as a 14 y/o could.
Well at that age I had a bad drinking problem which then turned into a bad opiate problem when I realized I got similar anxiety relief without the dreaded hangover. My first opiate was morphine but I tried many before arriving at heroin. It wasn’t until the first night that I snorted pure heroin that it really hooked me. I remember feeling like absolute shit drinking all day and it cured all of that in the most spectacular way.
I myself use oxy for the same reason unfortunately as it helps keep me happy and calm when im all stressed out from work and having to deal with a ton of shit

I first tried coke at 14 too and I LOVED it but it wasn't affordable so I did it as much as a 14 y/o could.

I myself use oxy for the same reason unfortunately as it helps keep me happy and calm when im all stressed out from work and having to deal with a ton of shit

Are you US? Reason I ask is fentanyl makes “heroin” not an option here anyways.

Man I tried cocaine literally right around my 16th bday and strangely enough I had quite a lot of money for kid that age. I had a job, sold drugs and did side jobs for family and others. Id still blow my check in a weekend on cocaine though. But goddamn did we go hard.

-GC

The first drug I ever snorted was Vicodin when I was 12. First drug I ever IVed was heroin, I was like 21.

First drug I snorted was mephedrone at the age of 19 or so. Liked it but was too cautious dose-wise. Snorting quickly became my favorite ROA for most drugs besides some which were too caustic for that route. Never did IV yet and as I hate needles I don't have the temptation to use that way.

Adderall at 16
Meth at 17
Coke at 18
Mdma at 19
Subutex at 20

Never tried IV - needles still scare me

First drug snorted: Adderal, which was quite pleasant as per the drip

First (and only) drug IVed: heroin, of course, except I didn’t do it myself, I had a friend do it for me and I was terrified I’d die. I didn’t die, so I proceeded to do it a bunch more times. Bad move. Almost DID die during subsequent attempts

Dexamphetamine (Tentin/Adderall), because I needed a quick boost of concentration and couldn't wait for the pill to go through the stomach.