R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What was she thinking?

WildBeast

Greenlighter
Hey,

Yesterday something very weird happened. So my girl friend saw my dick for the first time and she said "Just that?" and then she laughted... My dick is 7inches (18cm) long

What was she trying to say with that comment? Was she beeing sarcastic or was she making fun of my dick?
Is 7 inches really small?

That comment made me really confused 8:)?
Thanks!

I would bin her off personally thats a shitty thing to do, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Wth?
Very nicely sized dick if you asked me!

That was very rude of her!
I'm would never say that to my bf or hubby at all.
Not cool.

Hey, she'd be pissed if you looked her bare pussy and laughed at it.

She was making fun of you - the fact that somebody who is supposed to care for you would laugh at something so personal would make me doubt their true feelings.

As mentioned above if you made fun of her pussy (maybe held your nose) or asked her if she was thinking about going on a diet then she wouldn't be that pleased.

weird behaviour i wouldn't be drawn to.

why spend time with someone like that?

i never comment on anyones genitals in a negative way to their face. objectification and nastiness are unattractive "qualities"

Date older women....young girls fall in love fast and their emotions are all over the place and they are very clingy. Older women rarely argue....are excellent sexual partners and are in control of their emotions and actually have money as well. Older women require less but give more and to say a seven inch dick is small is to A) be grossly obese because fat girls need long dick B) Be completely oblivious that average dick size is like 5 inches C) to be a woman who has very large sex toys