Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What tv shows died that you wish would come back?

Recently saw it again too, as well as Carnivale, most underrated HBO classic, if you liked Deadwood there's a chance you'll like Carnivale as well

Yep I loved carnivale. I watched it when I was pretty young, back when it first aired. I was fucking pissed when there was no season 3.

I wish they'd do a movie to cap that show off as well. It really needs it.

Dark Angel
American Ninja Warrior ninja vs ninja (Team Ninja Warrior)

Last edited:
Friends, that is my favorite tv show of all times!

Oh God no. I loved friends too in its early years. And I'd argue the show was good for quite a long time.

But man those last few seasons... I was not a fan of.

Id be up for a one off reunion though.

MV5BODdmNDhkMzItMjdjNC00OGNkLWJjNzEtZGY1OTE1MWUzNGU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,701,1000_AL_.jpg

Yes... Totally forgot about The Tom Green Show. Used to watch that all the time.

i hated The Ren & Stimpy Show as a kid. super disturbing. Rugrats and Rocko’s Modern Life were great. the entirety of both were on netflix instant a few years ago.

i hated The Ren & Stimpy Show as a kid. super disturbing. Rugrats and Rocko’s Modern Life were great. the entirety of both were on netflix instant a few years ago.

Rocko didn't freak you out? I love it but it's SUPER creepy at times!

I forgot all about Jackass. I support this and any other show that has the Jackass crew.

Right on. So have you seen wildboyz? It didn't get as popular as viva la bam for example but it is top notch stuff. It rivals the original jackass imo.

Oh, I loved The Nick. Pissed there were only two seasons, especially when season 2 ended with a bunch of cliff-hangers.

I am truly amazed that there's anyone left who is fooled that they're actually being filmed for an addiction documentary and not intervention.

Everyone on that show these days knows. They probably just put up with it and pretend to be shocked at the end because they know they're gonna get sent to a posh rehab somewhere.