• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What to do with a Bachelors in Business Management

oshkoshthejosh

Greenlighter
Hey all I've been bouncing around majors a bit through college so far and have come to really like business classes and was thinking about getting my Bachelors in Business Management, what're some good careers that I can pursue with that degree? I'm kind of fishing for good ideas right now.

It's hard man. I graduated last year with my MBA and have been turned away countless times because I lack something useful to go with a business degree. Your best shot is to get into a job you enjoy and eventually when you qualify for a management position the degree with help you ascend.

The possibilities are endless with a business management degree! You could go into advertising/marketing, start your own business, go into management, teach business classes. It's a good thing to major in.

I would recommend doing a double degree if you can, like science/business or communications/business, because then you can apply the latter to the former and do some cool shit.

Having said that I had a friend who did a similar degree and is working in advertising. I have also heard of people doing human resource management and working for recruitment firms.