what to do what to do....

Test_subject

Greenlighter
ever need someone to talk to? to vent out some problems that your having. that dumb person your with treating you like crap again. you just got fired and you wanna talk shit about the one that fired you. anything random that you would like some help on please post here. for me. i had a weird dream last night. and im not one to really remember my dreams. but anyways. i fell in love with this girl a year back, she hurt me in ways that i dont know if they will heal. because of the pain of losing her, ive gone through every kind of depression. even taking mad pills just to see what would happen. but im still here. but to cut to the chase, the only thing i seem to think about is her, still. but her and him together. and last night, i had the dream, i found out where that guy lived. and did some things to him that i dont know if it would be right posting on here. but they were bad. and everything was so vivid. if i can contimplate murder subconsciencly, how do i know im gonna be able to hold myself back when something serious starts to happen. but basically what im asking is, how can i stop thinking about her all the time, when so many things remind me of her.

Honestly your not going to want to hear this but you will probally never fully get over her if you love her like it sounds you do I have been in the same situation before and I have taken pills/alcohol/anything you can think of to try to get over it but think about it like this just take it one day at a time and try to become a better person because your not going to ever have a chance to get her back if your addicted to drugs so try to stay sober put positive people in your life and take everyday as it comes knowing that either way things will get better.
Pm me if you ever wanna talk or just need anything