• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what time should i drop

e92

Bluelighter
going to a show tonight that ends at midnight (yeah lame i know). im only taking a single dose of .2 tonight, what time would be the perfect time to drop?

lol, take it in the car before you go in.

Note: the car should be parked and have tinted windows.

lol, take it in the car before you go in.

Note: the car should be parked and have tinted windows.

Because people care a lot at shows, right...? I used to just swallow it in public, whos going to say anything? People think it's gum, or aspirin.

Take it when you feel like it. An hour before the main set would be perfect

Because people care a lot at shows, right...? I used to just swallow it in public, whos going to say anything? People think it's gum, or aspirin.

Take it when you feel like it. An hour before the main set would be perfect

Umm, it depends where you're from? There's usually security/cops everywhere and what not, plus they check you before you go in for drugs and weapons. For me and everyone I knew, it was always take it before you go in, or mayyybe sneak one or two pills in by taping it inside your pants. Unless you get VIP, then they don't really pat you down.

Which makes me ask the question, how the hell do dealers bring their stuff in? I know a couple hiding tricks, but not enough to hide a good amount of anything.

Of course, the partygoers/ravers don't care, lol. Literally everyone is rolling or on something.