Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What the **** was it laced with ??

when i was younger.
Me and two freinds were out the back of my house
smokin down the cones!
we all had about 5 cones each and my dad came home we all sat there tryin to be strait, I even offered to help dad cook dinner stupid idea as whilst cookin stir fry in the pan the noise the stir fry was makin i confused this with the toilet flushing, and started yelling out to my mate "what the fuck are you doin in the toilet, youve been flushin for like the last 10 mins"
my dad looking quite bewildered gave me a strange look. He must of known and i guess that would of been the first time i got busted.
Another time i smoked a gram joint with 4 mates and i started to get tingles in my face and proceeded to run arounf the place goin "my face is fucken numb what the fuck man my face is numb" i was freakin and then as you explained it you start to seee everything in slow motion this is what me and my mates call picture frames seeing everything as a flash of a camera so as you rotate your eyes 180degrees you take like 10 shots with your eyes
Fucken trippin

hellllooo ... well yeah i think u just got sum really really good weed that u where not used to ... afew months ago my mate gave me sum weed that was purple and black we smoked afew buckets and i was off my face i thought i was in a mental institution and was going nuts .. i wouldnt let anyone leave the room without me cause i was so scared of being left by myself .. so id say that it wasnt laced just a very good dose of THC ... just dont smoke 2 much ... luv yas

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but did you smoke both times out of your 'home made bong'? If so what materials did you use to make it? Some glues and paints could have interesting effects on the brain when smoked.

Actually this sounds remarkably close to a Salvia divinorum (a variety of sage) trip. It is possible I suppose to have had some of this mixed into your weed becasue it is cheap and could creates some extremely powerful hallucinigenic trips. It has been known to be mixed with weed. The only problem is that this drug is NOT social at all. Some symptoms are:
- being detached from your body
- everything seems too real
- hearing a voice talking to you
- hallucinations
- cut off from the current reality
These feelings have been said to make the user feel as if they are 'about to die' or like they are going insane. All accounts I have read said that they have extreme respect for this substance.

In my experience salvia is VERY short acting tho, maybe 10 minutes max...
Unless there was salvia in it and it tipped him over the edge and he was too stoned to get back...

As people have said it is very rare for weed to be laced with other illegal drugs, it just doesn't economic sense for DD, who are selling drugs to make a profit, rather than psychoactive altruism. However legal drugs are a distinct possibility, although still rare to find legal smokeable freebases (i was thinking maybe DXM, although i have no idea if extracted DXM is smokeable). Here's my 2c, i've heard that in american ghettos (Living in the ghetto, in the ghetto, voca la Cartman) some people dip their cigs in formaldahyde (they call it shag or smeg... sumit beggining with s), obviously for psychadelic purposes, maybe your nice DD did this to improve substandard product?

formaldahyde is a carciogen, it is extremely dangerous and has no real psychedelic properties.. only brain damage.

Yeah it is a short trip and 10 min. max usually but they displayed all the signs of salvia:
- Hysterical laughter
- Red, hot eyes
- Getting sucked into the Matrix feeling
They also said they has 6-7 cones of it! The aftershock of the salvia trip would "continue" just cuz they'd be too stoned to comprehend what actually happened.
Plus the following is typical of a salvia experience: (The detached from reality feeling, not remembering what happened, look of fear)
"At one point I removed my hand from his eyes for less than a second, and he started shreiking like an animal that was in pain, Iput my hand back, and abou 15 to 20 minutes later, he was relatively calm"
"I had a good discussion with H, and he old me that I also throughout the night would be looking into space, then all of a sudden, snap back, covering my face, as if being hit, he told me I did this last weekend as well, but I honestly have no memory of it. He also remarked how I had a genuine look of fear in my eyes, and that I was close to tears."

I haven't had w33d like that in a LONG time... ahh those were the days.... freaking out, triping out, losing the plot, panic attacks, hallucinations... "GREENING OUT" - cold sweats, vomiting.....
IM TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!