• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What the test kit has done for me!

daisy

Bluelighter
O.K. guys...
I have never posted in this forum before, but my comment belongs here. I hope some people reply.
1st of all....i never buy pills at a club or party. I have been lucky enough to know how to find people before the event, even before the pill testing kit was marketed. Now, I buy before mainly becasue I can not test them. I also think that most responsible dealers do not sell in clubs. I don't mean that I have not taken a few extras in for my friends who might have been unlucky. But I have always been weary of buying an unknown substance from some random person with a bag full of all kinds of stuff.
2ndly, Since I have my testkit, i have yet to purchase anything but good stuff...bunk dealers know not to even try to sell crap to me. I always take my kit and this little plate I have with me or pull out the kit when they arrive. You should have seen the look on some faces...priceless...if what they had in pocket A was not the real thing I was sure to get what was in pocket B!!! Once I find something real, I buy as much as I can.
Anyway, this may lead you to think that I have a hard time finding good stuff. But really that is not the case, either.
Anyway my point of discussion...is that everyone should have a kit and use it before they purchase. What they are doing now is testing it-and afterward re-selling the crap to some unsuspecting, non-test kit owning person. If we as users quit buying anything that is not tested, the bunk dealers and makers will be out of business...thus pure happy times for all. Not only that but the actual distribution of fake/bunk shit at parties will keep the drama (now I know that there will be some G,K-related drama)out.
Plus what we have done with bluelight/dancesafe/the pill reports board is just the first step and a good first step it has been, but I want to see the crap disappear for good. I am sick of people being sick and even dying in some cases becasue they did not know what they had.
BTW-I'm in Nashville
Any thoughts?
[This message has been edited by daisy (edited 15 April 2000).]

THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE DAISY!!!!! I gotta give you props. If you were in California right now, I'd hunt you down and give you a big, warm, fuzzy hug. I just ordered myself a test kit a few days ago because I usually end up getting the pills for myself and all of my friends. I am unwilling to put my safety and especially the safety of my friends at risk just because I'm too cheap to cough up $20 bucks for the kit.
Much luv, party people
------------------
"Come with me, and we'll be in a world of pure imagination...." Willy Wonka

Absolutely Daisy.
I tell dealers that I want to test before I buy in quantity, they are usually interested in the results themselves. I have, on occasions, refused to buy and most are OK about it. I think they know they'll shift them easy enough anyway.
What I don't understand is why these guys who are buying large quantities don't use the test kit themselves.

I'll be looking Rollerboy up when I come visit Cali....
smile.gif

I just love x and the scene so much and I am tired of seeing how we can make it better. I think one day the media will look at the responsible drug users and leave us only.
Stupidity causes problems with drugs just as it does with everything else.
MUCH LOVE
daisy