• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe What the hell is happening to me?

hypnotic321

Greenlighter
Ok so basically around 4pm on Thursday I took my last dose of bupe. Around 12pm on Friday I scored some H and was doing shots throughout the day until around 4am on Saturday night. I wasn't doing big shots as my tolerance had dropped quite a bit but I'd say I did about .5 gram throughout. I slept in all day and did one shot around 230pm today, Saturday afternoon.

I woke up this morning with an unbelievable headache that is still pounding in my head. I'm sweating through my sheets when I'm I bed, and im shivering cold when not in bed, I feel nauseous and sick I have been sleeping all day my nose is starting to run these all pretty much feel like withdrawal symptoms. I want to take my bupe but its only been about 15 hours since I did the shot at 4am, and 5 hours since I did the shot at 230pm. So I'm scared of precipitated withdrawal from taking the bupe to early.

Has anyone had an experience similar? It feels like I'm in enough withdrawal to take some bupe but I'm feeling so terrible right now I'm scared to feel any worse. Any feedback would be appreciated as I'm suffering pretty badly over here.

When l was using Heroin irregularly l would almost always wake up with a migraine the following morning, which can make you feel pretty shitty. Vomiting, sweating etc. It's hard to say...the dope could have had something in it that didn't agree with you or maybe a mild cotton fever. When do you usually use your bupe after using? I can take it 12 hrs after my last shot/pills but that's just me. Hang in there and don't worry l am sure you will feel better soon. Use a small piece if you are worried about PW.
:) Ruby

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I was on bupe.for a few years with some yo yo-ing, but never had what you are describing. My suggestion would be to check for pupil dilation , which should be indicative of withdrawal or not. Do you have any gear left over? If so, you could dose 2 mg, wait an hour, and do the gear. It should make the induction easier.

Good luck my friend, either way you'll feel better in a matter of a day or two.

Update...So Ruby Slippers mentioned cotton fever and I'm thinking that may have been the culprit, I took like 1,000mg of Tylenol drank a bunch of water and fell back asleep. Woke up feeling like 90% better.

Took 2 mg of suboxone a couple of hours ago and feel fine now. I've never had cotton fever but I'm wondering if the spoon cold have caused it because I only use fresh pieces of cotton. Oh well next time I go on a little vacation from the subs Ill only do a few shots instead of an all day free for all.