What the fuck happened???

King Tussin III

Greenlighter
So i'm gonna make this story as short as possible. A few weeks ago a certain person I knew tried doing this drug called "chyna" (Likely heroin mixed cut with other drugs) which was a powdered "Heroin" he snorted. He decided to pop half a bar afterwards (Dumb decision, he knows) and then smoke bud. Next thing he knows, he is in a car going to get adderall for some odd reason and gets dropped off home. When he is home he starts to shake uncotrollably (Almost seizurelike) and cannot walk a few steps without falling and shaking intensly and without control. Was this an overdose or what the hell was that? He eventually recovered later the same day after hours being unable to walk without twitching so hard he fell after a single step.

Definitely when your body seizures you have overdosed on something. It sounds like the classic bad decision made under the influence tbh (getting the adderall on top of what you had already taken). Whatever, I'm glad you survived and now you might ask yourself the hard questions or ask your friend the hard questions if this is indeed another person. (No need for third person if it is you we are talking about. It's an anonymous forum and it just makes it confusing.<3