What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Awesome toonage, never heard that NSA. TY added to playlist ;)

Feeling a bit militant, disenchanted and useless.

Steel Pulse is a Magic tune.:)

I know the first song is crap from 82 plus its folk lol but the second one is new and cool but yeah not in English. I listen music from several countriies tho such as greek and turkish, arabic even though i dont understand ....anyway how do you make the song here and just click on it. unlike mine where it takes you to YT?
I actually liked the second tune...it was the Gucci laden visuals and 'Ass-in-face- LOOK AT THE ASS OR ELSE', one I found insufferable lol ( but to each their own and im an insufferable crank so ;))

Last edited:
....anyway how do you make the song here and just click on it. unlike mine where it takes you to YT?

Although, you won't be able to post a video via your phone. Via a PC/Laptop etc., click the 'movie reel' symbol on the icon bar (visible when you click to enter a post - atop of the text box -second from the left) and paste-in the URL from YT.

"Brawndo, it's got what plants crave, electrolytes"

idiocracyfoodpyramid2.jpg

Hey Mafioso, thanks for Easy Life! They're brand new to me, and hitting the spot real good.

What song fits my current mood? Uncle Sage:

(excerpt)

Don't fret, 'cause help is on its way
It'll be here any day
Just stay still and do nothing buddy
Remain faithful, you're gonna be saved

And when you meet your maker you can explain
How there was a cemetery of support
behind every wager that you placed
While the chorus of every deceased beast that came before us sweetly sang
"We all float down here and wait for the riptide to sweep us away"
To the valley
Of the shadow
Where we shall fear no evil
For we are so cerebral
We, the ghost people
With the poke of a needle, pop of a pill
We the post-survivalists
Holding onto the steeple
Like a lightning rod, to show that we'd die for this

... The sarcasm comes through stronger in the song.

Love yas, BL.
-Daniel

Last edited:
"Brawndo, it's got what plants crave, electrolytes"

idiocracyfoodpyramid2.jpg

...too, too real. Now they have it conceptualised in fractional portions, in a circle ( a plate). These people are true, heroes - wtf is their obsession with geometry as health propoganda? Possibly all those years of studying pie-charts etc., in economics lectures and meetings, has hijacked any semblence of actual genuine, thought.8(

Anyway, my morning meditation tune, that I hum in the shower. Lawd grant me the serenity to not...

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.