What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Aw, That song reminds me of a very special person, in my life once. :) <3

Fuck the begrudgers. :sus:=D:sus:

I hate the vid you posted ( sorry; not personal, just personal judgement- which means shite ;))

I saw those cunts in the lounge destroy people(some of them), years ago -and they did - in the name of 'freedom' - that place was psychopathic ( granted not all but you could see the dynamic of the predators getting off on picking off the ones they could- kudos to you for getting out of there - you dont want to waste your time with gobshites whose only objective is to mess with people who cant defend themselves) and has a death toll as evidence, all those years ago ( easy pickings with addicts, ya know, predators are the lowest of the low). People started feeling obliged to go on there, as some strength of character, Olympics - pathetic fuckers - They got a cult in - sad times when your self-worth comes from victimising those who need support - that was their objective. Sad no one could see it. Nevertheless.

Theres a difference between roasting someone and abusing them; the line was crossed and the masses went with it-not their fault imo - just gullible and vunerable peope ( there's a distinction) - no one honoured any of it on there att.

( I did my bit to bring it down btw, it was small but hopefully it made a dent in the clusterfuck)

However, I have great faith in you. You aint no fool or, fairy clown. You're solid and smart. Youre a beaut and a trooper -formidable combination that survives - my peeps ;) <3

Last edited:
If there's one reason to live; its to stay alive just to piss off; to annoy, those who despise you -sur, what else would you be doing in this biased rat-race - life's boring you might as well find a purpose ;)

Their peurile annoyance feeds me - gives me energy - feeding off other's stupidity is a motivator - not all parasites are non-fortuitous ( god bless the horrible cunts, if it wasnt for them we would not have the low bench to spring from; to be motivated to aspire to, on an outward trajectory)! ;)

Last edited:
If there's one reason to live; its to stay alive just to piss off; to annoy, those who despise you -sur, what else would you be doing in this biased rat-race - life's boring you might as well find a purpose ;)

Their peurile annoyance feeds me - gives me energy - feeding off other's stupidity is a motivator - not all parasites are non-fortuitous ( god bless the horrible cunts, if it wasnt for them we would not have the low bench to spring from; to be motivated to aspire to, on an outward trajectory)! ;)

Dragging me down
Why you around?
So useless
It ain't my fall
It ain't my call
It ain't my bitch

<3 Metallica - Ain't My Bitch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNXmKiEqVx4#

Been on this jazz/soul/r&b kick lately. Loopslive has a lot of good mashups/covers by independent artists. So much talent.

Keep your head up.

Love this girls voice and this guy rips it on the keys.

Been a rough week, have another court date soon which always brings me down, but trying to stay positive.

^ Made me think of this song.

"And just like the howlin' wolf
A couple sips down and it's nothin' but blues
Alcohol and rain, now that's what grown men do
You keep it one hundred, I keep a hundred proof
Cause when the raindrops fallin' on that old tin roof
I pour myself a glass of liquor and I get the blues
To get down, to get down I get loaded down
To get down I get loaded
Call me what you want but don't call past two
Unless you got some liquor to contribute
To get down, to get down I get loaded down
To get down I get loaded
When the raindrops fallin' on that old tin roof."

Yelawolf - Daylight

https://youtu.be/SaRRwOz4uEo

I hate the vid you posted ( sorry; not personal, just personal judgement- which means shite ;))

I saw those cunts in the lounge destroy people(some of them), years ago -and they did - in the name of 'freedom' - that place was psychopathic ( granted not all but you could see the dynamic of the predators getting off on picking off the ones they could- kudos to you for getting out of there - you dont want to waste your time with gobshites whose only objective is to mess with people who cant defend themselves) and has a death toll as evidence, all those years ago ( easy pickings with addicts, ya know, predators are the lowest of the low). People started feeling obliged to go on there, as some strength of character, Olympics - pathetic fuckers - They got a cult in - sad times when your self-worth comes from victimising those who need support - that was their objective. Sad no one could see it. Nevertheless.

Theres a difference between roasting someone and abusing them; the line was crossed and the masses went with it-not their fault imo - just gullible and vunerable peope ( there's a distinction) - no one honoured any of it on there att.

( I did my bit to bring it down btw, it was small but hopefully it made a dent in the clusterfuck)

However, I have great faith in you. You aint no fool or, fairy clown. You're solid and smart. Youre a beaut and a trooper -formidable combination that survives - my peeps ;) <3

I was in one of my moods when I posted that. My boyfriend woke up and found me in the basement, "calling it the batcave" also agreeing with how "shite" the music was... then got me to smoke a cigarette with him outside in the sun.

But awe I love you <3 and I agree/disagree with your statement on the lounge. We all know how it is. It's one of those touchy subjects. I was abused pretty badly even as a 17 year old in the lounge, but I never wanted to kill myself over it. In the end, just like here in the dark side... I met a lot of cool fucking individuals in the lounge. People I truly call my friends. Some sadly have passed, but we all have to die someday. I wish we could save them all, but you know how it is. The lounge is definitely a place I can say that helped me through life and was blunt and honest when I needed it the most.

I can be cold in there, but deep down inside I actually have no hate for anyone and I let everyone know that. I still post there every now and then, but I really stopped posting a lot in general. Then I'll show up again.

Also I am in a good place in life. The best I've ever been... so thanks for having faith in me :) young stayf almost died a few times and thought she wasn't going to see 21. Now I'm 24.

People who bring others down are not even worth your time. When they do that it's a reflection of how miserable they are. The internet has a mob mentality with bullies. Ignore them. You're better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.