• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What should pure cocaine look, smell and taste like?

skipsssurf

Greenlighter
Hello all,

Been with this site for quite sometime...thank you for all your help....

Ive recently been searching here for any threads in relation to the look, smell and taste of pure cocaine. I am from the USA and what I purchase from my long term supplier in small quantities seems to always look the same and produce the same effects..... Now I am visiting Colombia (do so 2x per year for a couple of weeks for the past 15 years) and the product down here seems to closely resemble the look and effects of what i get at home. Now im nearly 100% sure what i get back in NY has been stepped on a few times, the same with the product im receiving here in Colombia. Looks are similar with subtle differences but the high is the same....... I do not feel the euphoric effects AT ALL.... i am just awake, although both do not keep me up for long periods of time. Ive been doing C for the past 20 years and have always had an anxious type feeling, rapid heart rate and most times inability to conversate and want to remain distant... Main difference between here and there is that in the US it clogs up my nose after about 1/2 gram..... In colombia there is no real taste and it never clogs my nose

So back to my original question, is there any way to tell what pure stuff tastes like, smells like, looks like before I buy? I have done the acetone wash method a couple times many years ago but dont really remember the effects being WAY different. Should it have a certain smell? taste on the tongue? feeling between the finger tips?

I have also used a purity test kit recommended from BL and it says that its "high quality" in US (havent used in colombia) but i though i read somewhere that these test can be thrown off by certain additives making it look like a higher purity than it actually is....... have i just been lucky in getting high quality stuff for all these years? Im guessing not because i am still after the "euphoric" effects that never seem to be there... only thing it helps me do is drink more (i know the dangers associated).... and sometimes wanting to throw up ( and if i do nothing comes out).

Sorry if im posting in the wrong spot this is my first post on the forum. Thanks in advance for your help!

i think the base has a very distinct smell, cant compare it to anything else. the pure salt should be devoid of any smell.

My guess is another case of tolerance, your 20yrs in the game what’d you expect? If it’s not doing you at the source then it’s likely a you thing. Cocaine tolerance grows fast and lasts long I’ve found.

-GC

I would assume that any cocaine you are buying is stepped on with god knows what, and your chance of getting pure cocaine after it made it through the hands of many people are slim to none and slim just left town. If you have access to larger quantities and dwell in those realms, your chances improve, but there are no guarantees, of course. Back in the 80s, purity levels were generally high for a few years, but once the street level dealers realized that you could beat the shit out of HQ blow and generally speaking, people would still but it, it went downhill from there. In the beginning, the coke that was yellow or pink-tinged was widespread and smelled of solvents remaining from extraction. This was a "fuel" smell, like acetone or even a more petrol-like smell. For the record, I wouldn't buy Coke today if it was the last drug on earth knowing how adulterated many drugs are. We are moving into an era where the danger is rising in that people are wanting to trust sources and experimenting with ever new batch of said chemical, which in my opinion, is a huge mistake for obvious reasons.

i think the base has a very distinct smell, cant compare it to anything else. the pure salt should be devoid of any smell.
Thank you for that input...i just today told my supplier in Colombia (1st time dealing with) that I wanted a sample of whatever the best he can get is and i will pay.... Now knowing how the game works I expected to be told that "this is the best ish on earth"...of course it was the same ive been used to.... I told them so and said I will not purchase any more from you unless you provide me the best quality you can, told them ive been in the game for a long time and know what to look for... they immediately came back with another sample that was better but still nothing special again I paid.... contacted again and said look stop giving me BS if you cant get the best available, ill move on but i will be washing the next batch and testing purity (which i was not). They reached out again and promised me a free sample of the best that they can get. Which I received and it was AMAZING. looked like scaly white diamonds in rock form.... sampled some and immediately began to feel these "euphoric" effects that people have always talked about. no anxiety, no nausea, no burn, no taste, no smell. So G_Chem i would have agreed that tolerance would be a possible issue...if not for this encounter. According to them the only reason i was awarded with a chance at the good stuff was that i showed honesty, trust and knew what i was talking about..... which they seemed to appreciate. also promised a purchase of 10g's (probably the biggest factor) if its quality is great and a customer for life... they sent a video of it being broken right off the brick (it was same rock i received).

So as far as the best I have ever received (YES I AM AWARE THAT IS NOT 99% PURE AND MOST LIKELY STEPPED ON) , there is no smell, no taste, no burn...when rubbed in fingers there was a slight oily texture and after rubbing between fingers, only a few tiny pieces of what looked like the actual transparent "scale" but 99% of it had disappeared. it broke up into flakes that had an irridecent quality and it was bright white and looked like tiny diamonds when broken up.

Shadow...i know that unless im getting it right from the processing lab in the jungle it will never be pure...every time it changes hands it will be stepped on and i understand... the petrol smell and oily texture is always what i was told to look for but it was only present in the lower quality samples...and i agree with you that the shit today sucks and why i buy it is beyond me. but i will probably reweigh my decesions on buying when i return to the states unless i can receive something like this again.

thanks so much all for your input!

I would post pictures but I dont know if that is acceptable....so ill hold off on doing so

Sorry to reply so late- but on the subject of stuffing up your nose, i think boric acid or "magic" (which is similar or potentially the same?) is a much more common cut in the states and further afield than in producer countries....and despite being odourless and very hard to detect, it will definitely do a number on the nostrils.

According to a good Christian brother I know. In the 70's a man brought pure cocaine from Colombia. It was like a small clear kinda pink brick that looked like a package of Marlboro reds. Now I'm assuming maybe it was wrapped in something, but I don't know. The guy said the only way you can take it is by the rig. It was so pure that it would of killed him had it gone up the nose. Anyways they say take a seat. They injected I'm assuming a small amount. He was like I'm ok and stood up. They insisted he stay seated but he refused. About 30 seconds later he passed out cold. Mind you this was in the 70's today everything is all jacked up. I've done what the K9 officer said was 98% pure cocaine for his dog dude. I was so high but I kept going thru it. He came home and said I had a sick feeling in my gut. I told the truth. He said do you wanna die? That's 98% pure. If it was for his dog and not trophies then I can see that that was made by the Government. It was chalky rocks. Like one huge rock and a couple smaller ones. It had a gold kinda glime to it on the edge. Made my whole face numb and do retarded stuff because I couldn't keep my nose outta it. By Divine intervention God probably saved me from death cuz I was doing 7.5 Lortab when coming down. That's a heart stop at any moment. He forgave me in 05 when I went thru the most terrible yet enlightening year. He said Daniel I'm just glad you're OK and alive. He had a thing 4 me and this was when I was totally reckless not caring about anyone but my self. I lost all that I had in a moment. Here I am today here just to say if you're doing that stop. All of you are on here by divine intervention because either 1 you're trying to be sober or 2 be safe. Whatever the reason. Be safe. I'm proud of all of you.

If you are talking actually purified to like 99%, surprisingly it actually looks kinda like shity dull rerock. Dull white, its odorless, melts at 383 F/195 C

Good iV coke tastes like diesal or something when you shoot it thats all i know. i for the most part got rather consistently good coke and once maybe to good from my last dealer.

I’ve had Jamaican cocaine, it was some of the best I’ve ever done. I’ve also been to Colombia so make of that what you will 😉

It should glisten just a little, as if it were crushed up pearls. It’ll be more like flakes in consistency than powder; you’ll have to crush it up fine, but when you get the actual rock, it’ll shatter rather than crumble, if you know what I mean. I can’t really recall the smell that well, but I know what it looks like. And it doesn’t feel as speedy, either, because there’s very little cut. It’ll feel smooth, the comeup and comedown, and while your heart won’t beat out of your chest you definitely won’t have much of an appetite.

Fish scale look- 92% clean even then it's not 100% pure( you gotta be well connected to get it pre cut atleast 8% )
Bitter numb
Smells like teen spirit 😂

The new stuff here sucks, strong smell of gasoline or diesel, burns your nose, chest hurts . They don't give a shit anymore they sell fantastic meth for basically half the price of shitty coke.. meth took over where I am. But say 15 - 20 years ago we had it. I don't even really care for coke , but when it's THAT GOOD you appreciate it.

If you took me back In Time yea we would have fun

@jasperkent Yeh, here ya go xd
This is some uncut stuff from a couple days ago I tried, not lab tested but from my knowledge it's around 98%.
beautiful shit, super gentle on the nose, numbface super strong(couple of those spoons and you're cool for like half an hr without the urge to redose) the high was so clear and it made you come down so smooth.After I finished my gram, I didn't feel like doing more. 10/10 stuff 😋

The new stuff here sucks, strong smell of gasoline or diesel, burns your nose, chest hurts . They don't give a shit anymore they sell fantastic meth for basically half the price of shitty coke.. meth took over where I am. But say 15 - 20 years ago we had it. I don't even really care for coke , but when it's THAT GOOD you appreciate it.

If you took me back In Time yea we would have fun
That sounds gross man xd well.... I live in the capital of blow so 🤷🏻‍♂️