❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What say you, SLR?

Lysis

Bluelighter
What do you think?

tumblr_lars07twlh1qcl3lho1_500_large1.jpg

That's either madness, or blind trust; you can't love the Sword of Damocles. In any event, I'm not sure love as a singular definition exists; it has many different flavors.

love seems to rely on faith just like religion.

both can bring great things, or pure evil.

Love is when you are naked and the one you love hold a lit cigarette liter near your pubes and doesn't set them completely on fire.

idk man...there's all sorts of reasons you wouldn't want responsibility and proximity to a dead body

lol That was posted to my G+, and I told the guy who posted it that this was definitely written by a female, and it was written by one of those females who gets beat up every day by a guy holding a beer and wearing a wife-beater, and her excuse for him beating her is that she should have been more careful hanging the towels, but oh, he loves her. OK.

^ nooooo nooooooo. Man, if a guy took a gun and put it to my head, I would wait for him to pull it away and call the cops on him, change the locks, and get the fuck out of dodge for a while. It's psychotic.

I say that you have to be one of the most enlightened or insane individuals to pull off something like that.

I'm debating whether this is an April Fool's joke you're pulling on us or not.

Would not be concerned as such in general, only if hostile intent was apparent.

methinks some people are taking this shit way too literally. it's just an analogy ffs, and a pretty apt one at that. love is about being vulnerable after all, and it's hard to conjure up an image of vulnerability that's more powerful than someone holding a gun to your head with the finger on the trigger

I say that you have to be one of the most enlightened or insane individuals to pull off something like that.

I'm debating whether this is an April Fool's joke you're pulling on us or not.

LOL No, not an April Fool's joke. Someone posted it on his G+ yesterday.

How is conceptually more threatening or menacing than say, standing on a high ledge and having them standing behind you? In either case the outcome of hostility is likely to be grievous and it gives them an easy capacity to carry that out.

The only real difference is symbolic in nature and not as such on the ramifications of what is reasonably possible.

methinks some people are taking this shit way too literally. it's just an analogy ffs, and a pretty apt one at that. love is about being vulnerable after all, and it's hard to conjure up an image of vulnerability that's more powerful than someone holding a gun to your head with the finger on the trigger

agreed and very well said.

...kytnism...:|

How is conceptually more threatening or menacing than say, standing on a high ledge and having them standing behind you? In either case the outcome of hostility is likely to be grievous and it gives them an easy capacity to carry that out.

The only real difference is symbolic in nature and not as such on the ramifications of what is reasonably possible.

Gotta keep the honest people honest, sometimes.

I guess thats right. By the way I really really like your avatar! My cat looks exsaclý like that. :D His name is 50 cent thihihihi :D