Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

mexican criminals.

half asians.

combination of intellect/misanthropy

unique sense of humor

james dean hair

This one's a little odd but maybe another person will get it...

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good perfume. And there are good natural scents humans give off. Those are aside from the point, though. Anyway, we can agree the scent that you catch when you pass a person on the street is influenced by their collective natural scents (skin, hair, breath, sweat, etc) and their collective artificial scents (perfume, shampoo, lotion, gum, etc). For some people, it's about covering up the natural smells with the artificial ones, and for others it's kind of finding a working balance.

However, sometimes I'll come across a person who really does not seem to have any smell at all. Nothing good, but also nothing bad. I might think that I am not close enough, but even being even slightly uncomfortably close, the person has no scent at all. And I won't know whether it's a person who just does not give off any odors (not possible), or if the person knowingly tried to offset every scent. Neutral hair - not smelling like it was just washed, but not like it's starting to stick from not being cared for. Neutral breath - not foul, but also not like the person's eating a mint or chewing gum. Clothes do not smell like a certain fabric softener nor do they smell like a perfume. Everything is neutral, and as the girl smiles at me it's like she's toying with the fact that I am picking up on this perfect little magic trick she's got going on.

I don't know how, but something of an attraction forms when I become convinced that a person has no smell. At times I thought it might be something about me pretending they aren't somehow human, but even most non-human things have smells. Who knows, but I love this!

Last edited:
goals small and big and the motivation and consistency to achieve them
a sense of humour that I find sexy and hilarious
a love of physical pride
the ability to make me believe you know what you are doing and telling me how to do it

A women's voice is extremely important to me. Its impossible for me to type out the specifics behind it, but I pay very close attention. Accents aren't the biggest aspect involved, but they can play a role in changing the quality of the voice of course, for example I can't stand southern accents (granted I am from the south, but their is a huge difference between a southern accent and my east coast mid Atlantic city accent).

Women that are 5'2" - 5'4".

Can take a bong rip like a champ/knows how to dose themselves appropriately. I've brought a handful of women back to my apartment in college and I've managed to see to many walk out way to high because they couldn't handle themselves. I doesn't care if they smoke often at all, but it is sexy if they know wtf they are doing.

If they are big on harm reduction (thanks bluelight for this one :p).

This one's a little odd but maybe another person will get it...

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good perfume. And there are good natural scents humans give off. Those are aside from the point, though. Anyway, we can agree the scent that you catch when you pass a person on the street is influenced by their collective natural scents (skin, hair, breath, sweat, etc) and their collective artificial scents (perfume, shampoo, lotion, gum, etc). For some people, it's about covering up the natural smells with the artificial ones, and for others it's kind of finding a working balance.

However, sometimes I'll come across a person who really does not seem to have any smell at all. Nothing good, but also nothing bad. I might think that I am not close enough, but even being even slightly uncomfortably close, the person has no scent at all. And I won't know whether it's a person who just does not give off any odors (not possible), or if the person knowingly tried to offset every scent. Neutral hair - not smelling like it was just washed, but not like it's starting to stick from not being cared for. Neutral breath - not foul, but also not like the person's eating a mint or chewing gum. Clothes do not smell like a certain fabric softener nor do they smell like a perfume. Everything is neutral, and as the girl smiles at me it's like she's toying with the fact that I am picking up on this perfect little magic trick she's got going on.

I don't know how, but something of an attraction forms when I become convinced that a person has no smell. At times I thought it might be something about me pretending they aren't somehow human, but even most non-human things have smells. Who knows, but I love this!

I definitely notice that there are some women that I don't find to have a good or bad smell. I don't find it to be a good thing, though. Smell is a big part of intimacy for me, and without the good smell, I don't feel as deeply connected to the woman. The good smell, when I experience it, is very intoxicating.

I have to wonder how much the smell of a woman varies throughout the month.

Another weird one on smell...

Unlike most people, I love the smell of hair dye products. The peroxide smell, which is kind of like vinegar. I cannot explain why I like this so much, but it's like a knee-jerk reaction that if I smell it, then 8o. So ya, dying a woman's hair for her in the shower would be on my list!

I love being scratched and bit HARD on the neck. Grrr turns me on! I also love just making out and feeling one another up.

+1 on being manhandled

However, it should only last a moment until I will push and pull back at him.

Love it when I'm on top riding him - really having at it - and I look down and he is just smiling. Enjoying me, enjoying him. That's a cool moment.

Eyes. Nothing does the trick better than a long, deep, meaningful stare into each others eyes. Best across a room when no one else is noticing it.
Scent. Natural body odor mixed with a small amount of decent perfume thrown in. Not too sweet. Or freshly showered hair if the shampoo smells good.
I def. have a soft spot for tall, self confident women.

She wrapping her legs around me when we're in missionary. And playing with control. Like me tieing up her arms with one hand and teasing/doing her. Equally me with tied up hands while she's doing what she wants ;) Manhandling a bit doesn't hurt, too. And most of all hearing/seeing/feeling her enjoying it/coming.

EDIT: I recently experienced that sleep deprivation makes me super horny too.

Last edited:
i was with this chick at a bar recently. it was relatively crowded. she whispers in my ear that she was soaking wet and that she wanted me to taste her.

she was wearing a short skirt and put a finger in her baby hole. takes finger out, stirs my drink with it, and stuck it in my mouth.

uuhhh...yea, check please.

Yep, that would do it! No question!

I love it when a man is not afraid to wear men's lingerie for me. Women go through so much- heels, thongs, garters, thigh-hi's, etc... Stick your ass in a thong for me, some boots, a choker....show me so dam effort!!

when a guy smells good. and when i'm being fucked doggy style with my hair being pulled. YES. Dirty talking over the internet really really turns me on as well. Oh and of course, exchanging nude pictures with whoever i'm sleeping with atm.

That someone loves you for your heart, and not your looks. I get some really shallow guys because they say I am pretty. I just don't see it working if looks is all you have in common. I have always be atracted to the smart guys.. I know that I have been hurt a lot. I am just ready to start over with my new boyfriend and start out slowly and save money. So I can take care of him, and love him as I want him to do with me. <3

Not to mention the sex I want to have with him. I mean he is as kinky as I am. I love the fact that we are into the same things. I want to try more things with him. I miss feeling so in love. So I am going to have fun with him.

Last edited:
women that are older than I am, who knows what she wants and how to get it.

That someone loves you for your heart, and not your looks. I get some really shallow guys because they say I am pretty. I just don't see it working if looks is all you have in common. I have always be atracted to the smart guys.. I know that I have been hurt a lot. I am just ready to start over with my new boyfriend and start out slowly and save money. So I can take care of him, and love him as I want him to do with me. <3

You're killing me here =P Are all the ladies in SC like you? I might contemplate a move. By the way, when I compliment a girl, I feel "pretty" describes appearances and "beautiful" is appearances AND personality.

So what turns me on? Depends what mood I'm in. Some nights its hot passionate sex, kissing, caressing, licking, sucking, touching. Slower paced sex, well "making love" is I guess you would call it. Other times, raw untamed sex, biting, scratching, dirty talk, choking, etc. I love it when a girl is going down on me, takes it real deep, then comes up and spits on my cock, then gazes into my eyes asking in a real pouty voice if I like it. As they would say in Wayne's World "SCHWING!"