What PuRe MDMA like??

An old mate of mine baught about a gram of the stuff six months back for £65. we assumed it was pure cause it didn't look cut in any way but we couldn't be sure cause none of us had tried it before.
Another old mate had the first dab and his teeth almost immediately clenched up and his head started shaking a bit. He walked around for a little bit (buzzing out i think) and then he came back, looked at us, and that's when we knew the stuff was the shit cause his pupils were like fucking dinner plates!
anyway, i never got to try the stuff myself cause the mate wanted to sell it saying that the other bloke had to big of a taster which i was not happy about.
so, if your getting the real deal then definately get the stuff in as, i don't abot the states but in the UK, the stuff's like gold dust.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

i find the roll alot smoother off of pure mdma.
you'll geerally find the roll alot more even (less "rushiness"). i also find the comedown much smoother than off unknown pills and i find that i get less visuals.

i only tried pure MDMA in gel tabs - true comedown is nice and smooth - but bad thing I wouldn't recommend it for a rave or partying it's not the effect you'll want (at least for me it wasn't) but ... if you Kandyflip using pure MDMA and a nice liquid hit - Bamm !! the best feeling you can ever expect !! well my .02
Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

i had really pure MDMA last weekend and it was amazing..in terms of that "tingly feeling" and feelings of love and empathy it can't be beat...but i have to agree with SpecilKNY that pure MDMA isn't always the best...i was at a rave and i found myslef wishing the pill had been cut with jsut a little speed...cause i started getting a tad tired rigth after i peaked...so it all depends what sort of effect you want. one note though: you feel REALLY good the next day after pure MDMA....and yes,t he come down is smooth and gentle.
~PLUR ~

As far a I know, pure MDMA should be euphoric,
empathatic etc, but should *also* be speedier than
compounds such as MDEA/MDA because it is also
a much more prolific releaser of dopamine.
If I get what I regard to be MDMA it never
tends to mong me out, and leaves me with a
pleasant after-glow the next day which is
lovely!

As far a I know, pure MDMA should be euphoric,
empathatic etc, but should *also* be speedier than
compounds such as MDEA/MDA because it is also
a much more prolific releaser of dopamine.
If I get what I regard to be MDMA it never
tends to mong me out, and leaves me with a
pleasant after-glow the next day which is
lovely!

so what if I threw in a speed tab...or even clenbuterol or ephedrine...would I get the speedy feeling

yep yep yep - thats workd great !! hey it even rimes
smile.gif

throw in A drop or Hit of Acid !! and you totally got it covered - or find a girl get in bed - forget the party and ENJOY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Lol - keep us updated - haven't seen pure stuff lately - NY to filled with shit
frown.gif
anyone want to switch apartments ??? i want out of the city LOL
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
Just K - Hugz Drugz and a dozen Roses

yep yep yep - thats workd great !! hey it even rimes
smile.gif

throw in A drop or Hit of Acid !! and you totally got it covered - or find a girl get in bed - forget the party and ENJOY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Lol - keep us updated - haven't seen pure stuff lately - NY to filled with shit
frown.gif
anyone want to switch apartments ??? i want out of the city LOL
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
Just K - Hugz Drugz and a dozen Roses