• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
I vary between INTJ and ENTJ, depending how outgoing I feel when I take the test.

Today I'm an ISTJ.

An Inspector.

Remarkably, to me anyway, this is the same as i got the first time this thread came about. I'm quite amazed.

ENFJ, teacher.
I've gotten that every single time I've taken that test over the years, better believe I'm staying this way :p

I'm INTP.

Although when I took this originally I was an ISTJ.

Must of been on different drugs or something.

the problem with it is you know the point of the test so when you're answering the questions you're more likely to get a result that represents what you think you are rather than what you actually are, which is why i needs the extra category of 'fucking asshole'

The Forer effect (also called the Barnum effect after P. T. Barnum's observation that "we've got something for everyone") is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, graphology, and some types of personality test.

It really doesn't matter how you answer the questions.. chances are you will see yourself in the result it gives :p

Im INTP (architect), and I think I had the same a while ago when I did this test.
Strange that this is supposed to be a more seldom type but there are many of it in the poll

At least I can see myself as a misunderstood genious now, who simply doesnt understand rigid beaurocracy for its own sake and people keeping it alive, what they do is of course nonsense. =D
Other peoples problems are their own doing and they dont realise and can kiss my ass.
Also they should give me a high paying job pronto

Last edited:
INFJ - I'm a counselor m'kay?

My bad I'm a ISFJ - A protector..feel pretty bad ass now ;)

Last edited:
Question #16 and #61 look awfully similar.

any good test for this kind of thing will ask the same question more than once - sometimes the other way round - to ensure a consistent response.

i'm an estj.

strong e. strong s. borderline t/f. very strong j.

alasdair

Any good test for this kind of thing doesn't exist due to the whole concept being utter arsewater.

But are fun to play with so might have a go inna minute cos am bored :!

EDIT: According to Mugz' test on the first page I'm...

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™
Your Type
INFP
Introvert( 33%) ) iNtuitive( 25%) ) Feeling( 25%) ) Perceiving( 44%) )

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion ( 33%) )
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing ( 25%) )
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking ( 25%) )
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging ( 44%) )

Ya.

%)

Last edited:
my test results are astounding turns out im an ICF
inter city firm millwall ftw
well ill be damned im a football hooligan from east london it seems and one who loves the lsd-25