27 - rediscovered speed
27 - Poppers
27 - Dexi's
27 - Nitrous
28 - tramal ,pethadine
29 - Temazapam, Diazapam, Xanax, SSRI's
29 - Rediscovered Heroin (addict)
30 - Buprenorphine

Well, I think I'm the first person to ever do mushrooms before ever doing any other drug, excluding caffeine (even alchohol).
Well, here's my small list
Mushrooms: 14
Alchohol: 14
Marijuana: 15
Nicotine: 16
Speed: 16
Some perscription spine medicine: 16 (yes, I did need it, but only for a few days, and I had a week's worth of pills left after that for myself).
[ 20 October 2002: Message edited by: Drugpert ]

Here is my list....
age 8 =Cigarettes
11 = pain killers ( Not for rec. use, but i still took them!)
13 = Alcohol
15 = Weed
16 = pills klonopin,etc (have no clue what most was)
17 = Crack & Coke
22 = Shrooms & Acid
24 = E
I say stay away from shrooms & acid or all pycadelics (sorry spelt) until your older, that shit can be to much for younger people, I feel.
It can mess with you head, if you have under lying problems. And, even if you dont it can create some.
I saw/see many of my freinds from high school who tripped on acid everyday who are totaly wack now, on all kinds of meds, shrinks, etc...
Be smart!
[ 20 October 2002: Message edited by: PREMIUMUNLEADED ]

Here's my list...watch out it's quite extensive 8)
caffiene - ?
tobacco - 15...or 16 (tried once..coughed and never smoked again)
alcohol-15/16 (same night as above)
MDMA - 18
Ketamine - 19
AMT - 19
yeah..im a big druggie... lol

13 alchohol
15 weed-not often
17 Heroin- led to bad habbit for a few months
18ecstasy and weed again
18 acid
18 opium
18 coke
19 shroomes
19 mnda
20 dmt
20dmx
hopefully more first to come!
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: Juniperbrezze ]

Something like this:
16 - Alcohol, Weed, Nicotine
18 - MDMA, Shrooms, DXM, LSD, Salvia, Speed/meth, Amanita Muscaria, Various Pills, Opium, Coke
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: Psychonaut777 ]

Does it really matter what order that u tried drugz? The point is that you tried them to begin with :)

Originally posted by vvumpscu7:
Things I don't plan to try: MDMA, LSD

Not having a go here, just interested to know but why don't you plan to try these when you do plan to try things like PCP (and with a reasonably extensive list of drugs already tried)? Like I say, just interested to know.
Craig

OK heres my order....
Pot - 10 my dad hooked it up
Tobacco - 12
MDMA, Acid, Meth, and K - 15
Heroin - 16

Originally posted by base615:

Not having a go here, just interested to know but why don't you plan to try these when you do plan to try things like PCP (and with a reasonably extensive list of drugs already tried)? Like I say, just interested to know.

Re: My decision to avoid LSD and MDMA.
I have made personal decisions to draw lines and limits in the past, and I put coke, meth, and injecting on the off-limits side. Now I'm doing coke every other day and meth at least once a week. Injecting I haven't yet tried, but for some reason I haven't ruled it out for H or K, although I'm really thinking that I shouldn't go that route.
The reason I'm not going to try MDMA is that I have been diagnosed with depression and take a bunch of meds for it. These meds don't really interact with uppers and downers, just psychedelics. For me, a coke comedown isn't *depressing* in that I can deal with it without getting bummed the next day or anything. It feels like a physical thing mostly. From what I hear about MDMA, I believe it would be especially enlightening for me and I don't want to deal with a craving that I foresee myself developing. I have a friend who went through 9 months of depression after rolling once. I know it sounds really strange that I do coke and think I'd get hooked harder on E, but that's just a limit I've put out there for myself in the interest of my mental health.
LSD scares me because of what I've read about how it can zap your short-term memory and leave you in some hole you don't think you'll ever leave. A friend (who introduced me to coke, actually) sold it for a couple years and did his share with (he claims) 450 trips over the course of 2 years and tells me never to try it because I'd like it too much and think I found some kind of higher truth that I will take seriously enough to apply to my life outside of drugs.
Basicly, I like uppers, downers, and opiates because of the predictability. They're not mind-expanding like psychedelics, but that's not what I'm after at this point in my life. I've never had a bad trip on mushrooms, but after a traumatic experience with someone else flipping out (and I got thrown in jail), I'm staying away. I don't smoke weed because I get down on myself and depressed when I'm coming down. This is more unpleasant to me than the extreme paranoia I've had on meth crashes. I just don't like drugs that make me feel stupid.
I would like to try PCP because of how much I liked DXM for so long. I've only done ketamine once and I was crashing hard on coke at the time, but it felt wonderfully comforting to lie there and watch the closed-eye visuals and know that my "trips" were only in my head. As long as I'm with someone I trust (and even someone that could hold me down if I were to freak out by some chance) and can't go do stupid things on the dissociatives.
*breath*...
Yeah, I've had a bit of adderal today and I'm extremely verbose, but I hope you made it through the whole thing. ;)

Nicotene-12
marijuana-14
PCP-15
LSD-15
Ritalin-15
dxm-16
dramamine-16
N2O-16
mdma-16
ketamine-16
mushrooms-16
vicodin-16
salvia-17
2-cb-17
percoset-17
adderol-17
coke-17
heroin-17

Let's see if I remember them all
Alcohol>12
Cigarettes>13
Marijuana>13
MD**>16
DXM>16
AMT>16
Coke>16
Nitrous>16
Opiates>16
Salvia>17
I've tried quite a few things in just one year but most of them I've only done a few times. The one I probably do the most is coke.

caffiene - young (stay away from it mostly now)
alcohol - 14
nicotine - 16 (hate it to this day)
cocaine - 19
hydrocodone - 19
DXM - 19 (did this a lot)
meth (like 1 hit) - 19
weed - 20 (almost daily now)
schrooms - 20
Nitrous - 20
ephedrine - 21 (eck!)
MDMA - 21 (redifined how much fun drugs could be)
Adderal - 21
Valium - 21
Ativan - 21
Xanax - 21
Meth (more) - 22 (eck, thinking of crossing this one off for good).
AMT - 22
2C-T-7 - 22 (only once, need to try it again for full effect)
Everything listed before i was 21, with the exception of DXM, added up to just one or two experiences with each. It wasn't until after i was 21 that i started using anything on a regular basis, and i'm thankful for this, i think it really helps getting into it at a later age, it scares me to think of what X or meth would have done to me if i had been exposed to it when i was 16, even more insane than i am now, and completely uneducated about drugs.
Want to try very badly - ***LSD*** (where did it go!!!!), Ketamine, GHB, 2CB, 2CI, Heroin, opium (the real kind you don't "have to smoke on weed"), DMT, salvia, mescaline.
Would also be willing to try - crack, PCP
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: drexil_spivy ]

Caffine
Nicotine
Alcohol
Weed
Amphetamine
Crack
Coke
MDMA
MDEA
MDA
PMA (bad pills)
Ket
2-cb
Meth
Mushrooms
DXM
Salvia
Codeine
Benzos
Heroin
AMT
Don't really do any drugs now including caffine.
Definatly not saying thats the right order :-/ but that the order I encountered them at. Some have only been tried a few times like heroin, codeine.
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: Johny Boy ]

13 years cigarettes
13 years alcohol
13 years weed
14 years ecstacy
15 years amphetamine
15 years lots of 4-MTA
15 years mushrooms
16 years blue mystic (2-cb)
16 years 2-c-t-7
16 years lsd
17 years lsa (hbwr)
17 years cocaine
18 years salvia divinorum 10x
19 years ghb
I live i Holland and here this is pretty normal. I really like to try ketamine but it seems very hard to get here!

my order of drugs tried
mdma (age 19)
marijuana (19)
nicotine (19)
methylphenidate (first time abused, not taken) (19)
nutmeg (19)
lsa (mgs&hbr) (19)
dxm (19)
adderal (19)
salvia leaf (19)
methamphetamine (19)
lsd (19)
cocaine (19)
ketamine (from ohio though...) (19)
alcohol (19)
crack (19)
hydrocodone (19)
oxycodone (19)
herion (20)
salvia 5x (20)
there are various other pharms in there, but to list them all would take more time then i care to give
personally, i say start with something safe, yet powerful. mushrooms if you buy them, lsd if you can get it.
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: lattrommi ]

This is how I started:
15 yrs. Alcohol
15 yrs. Weed (loved it and smoked lots of weed)
17 yrs. Acid
17 yrs. LSD
17 yrs. Coke
17 yrs. Mushrooms
20 yrs. Vicodin
30 yrs. Oxycontin
31 yrs. Ecstacy (tried it in April of this year, have dropped 7 or 8 times since then and love it)
I am a daily pot smoker and drink socially.
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: daisyduke 21 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.