• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What % of the world is dateable / fuckable?

bird.is.the.word

Bluelighter
In a Seinfeld episode, Jerry says only 5% of women are good looking. He's not including older women. He means 5% of women within his age range. As a bisexual teenager, I thought this was outrageous. Jerry is better looking than Garry Shandling, but he's not in the top 5%. I really struggle to see how anyone wants to date Jerry.

Anyway:

What % of people are *fuckable based on looks alone?
(sub question: all adults of both genders including old people)

*Fuckable doesn't mean penetration necessarily.

What % of people in the world are dateable?

In a Seinfeld episode, Jerry says only 5% of women are good looking. He's not including older women. He means 5% of women within his age range. As a bisexual teenager, I thought this was outrageous. Jerry is better looking than Garry Shandling, but he's not in the top 5%. I really struggle to see how anyone wants to date Jerry.

I think you just might missing the point that "Jerry", as a character in that program, was portrayed as a selfish and shallow individual. All the main characters are. That's why the show ended up the way it did in the last two episodes.

The Seinfeld bit was me going off on a random spontaneous dexamphetamine rant. I also ate a massive edible about an hour ago. So, don't read too much into my sentences. Probably better to blur your eyes and try to make out an image.

I love Seinfeld, the show. I wouldn't change the casting for Jerry. Jerry has to be Jerry, but he's a bit cringe compared to the rest of the cast IMO. I'm a big Larry David fan. Jerry (in the show and real life) is annoying. Jerry and Jerry aren't really that different. Part of it is how he's written, but most of it is just him. His high pitched voice. His hair. His clothes. I'm not missing anything about the show. It's not particularly subtle. I just find him off-putting.

George is charming in a neurotic way and it's an incredible performance from Alexander. Kramer is obviously loveable. Elaine is gorgeous. They're all comic great actors... Then, there's Jerry.

well in a sense practically almost everybody since most people don't stay virgins forever.

pots and lids or something.

me personally while I definitely lust over the visual aspects of many women, personality traits can turn me off hard even if she were very good looking to me. so hard to say.

I dunno. I just wanted to throw out that there are hot women in every country.

• Love
Reactions: CFC
You can't put percentages on that. You'd be looking at it wrong.
But you can better situate yourself to more valuable in the dating field.
You've just doubled your numbers. :)

I'm not asking for a definitive answer.
Obviously it's subjective.

Personally my % is very high. I find most humans sexually attractive.

I find most humans sexually attractive.

I'm on the other end of that scale I guess. I like lots of people as, like, people. But I don't find many sexually desirable at all. I'd like to, as it strikes me as a 100% guaranteed win-win thing, but whatever crap gets programmed into our brains about our preferences clearly has other ideas.

@CFC

I broke a lot of that crap down in my head.

(this is overly simplistic and yes I'm completely ignoring sexuality) There's a physical thing that happens when a man sees a naked woman. This thing that happens - natural attraction - has nothing to do with make-up or hair or clothes. The natural state of woman is most attractive to man. But most men (because of the crap that gets programmed into our brains) think hairy legs on a woman is disgusting. They aren't attracted to women as animals. They're attracted to women as people. Personally, I'm attracted to both but I'd rather the former over the latter. Make-up etc takes me further away from that natural attraction.

Same thing goes with overweight women or older women. Man as an animal wouldn't have an issue with either. Monkeys are horny little bastards. I'd also happily experiment with just about anyone.

it strikes me as a 100% guaranteed win-win thing

It can be a little exhausting. I don't know where to look sometimes, particularly when I'm on amphetamines. Do they make blinders for humans?

Reactions: CFC
I'm bi so theoretically have a big playing field, but I'm also incredibly nit-picking in terms of appearance. That said I occasionally I find myself wanting to jump into bed with people I don't even find all that attractive, just because there's some personal connection there.

That's why the show ended up the way it did in the last two episodes.
Crappy?

To answer the post: what’s 1 person in the rest of the world? The only woman who matters? I’d say that the woman in my world is highly both. So, 100%. Only have a sample size of 1. I feel like I’m winning the numbers game based on that.

That's what you use your precious brain to think about? Well that is your choice, but searching for a definite answer on a subjective manner isnt going to lead you anywhere. You're asking for it like there should be some answer backed by empirical data.

You could just as well try picking up fire with your hands. Time well spent

It's subjective.