• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what major difference have you made to someone else's life??

Got a good mate to see how damaging a bad relationship with a girl he had been seeing was and he doesnt need someone like that in his life.

Always there for friends I care about in their times of need even if I can physically be there (usually drug related but can always talk over the phone).

Dragged a certain bluelighters ass to first aid even tho I'd only known them for half an hour.

Gave some girl their first pill better off someone I know and see at just about every event I go to (so if something happend to her I;d know who to kill) than someone she just met and could of given her anything. I hardly knew the girl for that matter either. she used to a year and isnt using anything anymore.

miss slingshot said:
My best mate when I was 14/15 was gang raped repeatedly over a period of about 6 months. Close friends of her brother and members of 'NEVER fuck with them' Melbourne gang, I was with there/ with her for literally 24 hours a day, to hug her (when she wasn't too sore), to stroke her hair, and rock her till she exhausted herself crying/screaming and finally fell asleep.

Those six months were the worst in my entire life, trying as best a 15 year old knows how, to help their best friend through something so horrific that it is simply beyond their comprehension. Finally we statergised a way to end the horror, but when my friend refused to go through with it and after 3 weeks of persuasion, I did the things that needed to be done, and said what needed to be said, without her knowledge.

I felt like the worst trailor on earth, soon after her family moved state(which is understandable given how everything was dealt with) and I never heard from her again . That same horrific feeling has stayed with me everyday :(

Completely out of the blue, I saw her some eight years later. I was at Flinders St on my train as was departing, while she was stepping from the escalator. She saw me, her face contorted for a moment before relaxing into calm beautiful smile, a smile I forgotten existed. "THANK YOU" she mouthed.

I remember that time and that day whenever I start spiraling into self centred 'woe is me ness', it touches me to know that i maybe took away a few drops of her pain and that she no longer viewed me as I felt. I really hope she tracks me down, (as I've tried incessantly and can't find her) but that moment is one i'll never forget.

That is the best story ever. You should be very proud of yourself. It must be great to be able to think of your friend mouthing "Thank you" when ever you want to. I hope you get in touch with her some day.

Come to think of it...

I'm someones best friend and someone is my best friend, that must make a difference in there life. It makes a difference in mine.

shals :D

Ummm I took Doofqueen to her first doof

I feel I did a REALY GOOD job for this as she has become from being a loud and abnoxious drunk(no offence mate) to an understanding and crazy hippy. I think her son would thank me one day when he understands properly. Since this day i have found that she is inspired and has developed a taste for the finer people in her life than ever before.

To sum it up I"m proud to have done that!

I also Introduced my partner to Underwater hockey(big part of me) and Doofs(another part) then we sorta just hooked up?!?!?!?! realy glad for that as she has shead some light on my life to give me ambition and direction again even at the cost of moving away from my comfort zone in Newcastle to a place where I'm collecting my head and thaughts for the next revolution of woody(ie freak Back to NERD).

Well I feel bad in someways for introducing a friend in particular to dope as she is now a FULL on Stoner and has lost a lot of her fun vibe but to share the burden she did introduce ciggies to me(at age 22). THere is a thread on this way back in the archives I just can't find it. But I remember these choces are not just yours but thiers too so i shouldn't feel to bad for this.

IWoody said:
Ummm I took Doofqueen to her first doof

I feel I did a REALY GOOD job for this as she has become from being a loud and abnoxious drunk(no offence mate) to an understanding and crazy hippy. I think her son would thank me one day when he understands properly. Since this day i have found that she is inspired and has developed a taste for the finer people in her life than ever before.

To sum it up I"m proud to have done that!

Absolutely mate! I was lost in who i was before i found doofs and you are the katalyst of who i am today and why I'm so happy and why my life is so good and the way i feel about myself and they new way i look at the world. *massive hugs to you* I'm a changed person and for the better and my son is so happy and is a different little boy with different thoughts and ideas then he was before too. =D I only see life getting better and better and the both of us growing in the right spiritual path. THANKS!

note*** But i wasn't drunk all the time, this was just at parties (just wanted to clarify that)8(

^^^ Looks like you've done the same for me dq!

When i was-a-stomping and putting my mazda 121 through the paces as an all-terrain vehicle down 42 km's worht of dirt track it struck me that it was ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! =D Cheers!!! :)

I'm hapy and proud to say that i have shown doofs to alot of people and they all say the same thing as i have said to woody pretty much. that they are different people and all for the better! now if only the rest of the world would see how amazing and LIFE CHANGING they actually are (but only the ones that of course 'get it' ) ;)

I've given several females the BIG O! :D

Last edited:
/\ you know. i beleive that. I think that you would rock peoples world. if i was gay i would ask you to fuck me silly.

but im not. but ill still go to the gym with ya buddy. lets invite backo.

The sad thing is that even though the difference I've made might have been positive in some aspects, I know I've made a lot of negative impact on a lot of lives as well. It's the thoughts we switch off. The ones we don't like to think about...

Sometimes you need to be able to be emotionless... Are you ever really emotionless though? Is there a point when you stop feeling completely? I don't know...

Just a thought...

shal said:
The sad thing is that even though the difference I've made might have been positive in some aspects, I know I've made a lot of negative impact on a lot of lives as well.

i hear ya there buddy....

i look at my insecurities and look back to what or who caused them..

then i think about all the shit stuff i have done to ppl in the past (mainly to girls.. :( ) and i feel like shite...

but hey, you live and learn...

at least now i know what NOT to do, and can focus on making other peoples lives heaps better... :D

You know, I can't actually think of anything specific I've ever done which I think would have had a huge impact on the path someone else's life has taken. But I like this thread, so I'm bumping it anyway.

:)

I introduced all my old stoner buddies to cocaine and now none of us are friends anymore. One of them is dealing cocaine full time now and is moving to California with a meth addict.

miss slingshot's story is still as powerful as it was when I first read it.

I don't think I've really had a particularly postitive effect on anyone's life but in saying that I think we all underestimate how important we are to the people around us.

I don't think ive had a particularly profound effect on anyone except maybe my best friend em.
We met when we were 15, and she was somewhat of a doormat, people walked all over her and told her what to do, and she was a real follower, and her other friends treated her like shit. Ive always told her to stand up for herself, speak her mind and dont let anyone take advantage of her, and she has grown so much.
A friend of hers that has always treated her like crap has suddenly come back into her life, and her being the awesome chick she is has welcomed her with open arms. But when she started bitching about her and being the nasty girl we left behind Em actually stuck up for herself and told her she was a "selfish bitch" right to her face. I was so proud :) (i'd like to think i had something to do with her growth, but who knows)