• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What kind of person uses psychedelics?

Once i started using drugs, my average raised 13%. I don't think they made me smarter, but i think that they have provided a way to escape from the stress of everyday life. The less stressed that i am, the more succesfull i am.

I was "smart" before psychedelics.
I was "smart" after dropping a bunch of acid.
It changed me though. I went from being an atheist to a quasi-buddhist, and went from being a scientist to being a philosopher. No one else thinks I changed very much though.
Yes, I could give my SAT's or GPA's, but I'm not gonna participate in that pissing contest (If anyone wants to know, ask. I secretly enjoy bragging :) ). Besides, my parents refuse to tell me my IQ. Doubt it would mean very much anyway.
what a useless post on my part. fuck.
I think Idea has the right idea though. :)
ebola
np: dillenger escape plan.

I also know people who choose shit like coke, crack, crank, H, etc as their drugs of choice and they are absolute morons.
It's cool that you think coke, crack, crank, H are shit, but it's pretty moronic to make sweeping generalizations based on an individual's drug of choice. Not moronic, but limiting.
You know, just a thought.
One can take away valuable thoughts and feelings from every experience, be it chemical or otherwise.

I use psychedelics. What kinda person am I? you tell me. I have give up on life, I no longer fear death, and everday I wish for realease from this torment known as mortality. So tell me what kinda person am I?

hey,
how is it going? I was rather interested to discover a Bluelighter that is
in such proximity to myself. I live in the area aroud H. Mudd.My girlfriend is a
student at Scripps, and im over at the Platt dining hall at least 3 times a
week with her, that or at the Muddhole getting pizza. Well anyways, it's
nice to see that bluelight is everywhere, and that so many people are a part
of it. It would be
nice to meet a fellow bluelighter sometime, as i have a thing for meeting
any bl'er i can... drop me an email sometime.
brandon
[email protected]

Originally posted by K9Unit:
I use psychedelics. What kinda person am I? you tell me. I have give up on life, I no longer fear death, and everday I wish for realease from this torment known as mortality. So tell me what kinda person am I?
One that would be happy when dead.