• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! What itll do? If it does do?

Mushrooms and Adderall seriously sucked, acid the day after meth sucked, I wouldn't dare combine meth with psychedelics. In fact I wouldn't take psychedelics within 2 weeks of abusing most other drugs hence why I don't trip much anymore. I mean, im not even comfortable taking something as euphoric as 2cb within 3 days or a week of even drinking alcohol

The drugs have opposite effects and it can be quite uncomfortable to go from one extreme to the other, and be rather confusing.

If the brain was worth a wank you could activate dmt states naturally

I believe this is why psychedelics are extremely important to be of a sound mind.

The brain is so powerful even when not on drugs. When im in an anxious setting i can have a faster heart rate, even my body begins sweating ! Its amazing what the power of my thoughts/feelings can have on my body.

Taking a pyschedelic is causing your thoughts/feelings to change. So in turn i feel it has the ability to really have a powerful effect on each and every one of us.

I really love what psychedelics can do but im totally aware they can cause alot of problems for people. That is why i am very skeptical of trying any psychedelic anymore for myself. Im aware of how powerful my mind is and how it effects me that taking a psychedelic is pretty big for me.

I definitely agree that even if you are of sound mind the wrong set/setting can cause you to have some really uncomfortable experiences.

I really think psychedelics are better for therapy than recreation though