• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is your life missing?

At the moment my life is missing a few things.
A job: i completed a Diploma of E Business Support about...3 weeks ago and now im on the lookout for a job. Im applying for one at Bridgestone which if i get would be completely fantastic and the best moment of my life.
a girlfriend: havent had one for a fair while and am feeling lonely *awwwwww* :(
Fitness: hehe...might seem strange but im unfit as hell. I definately need to start doing some sort of running, weightlosing, sweaty activity as i need to work off my seemingly growing stomach!
Other than that i guess not much else really. I have great friends, great family, and really havent had any dramas in my life. Another thing i guess im without is a real spiritual side.

Shite... Bad time to put this post up! Where do I start...
  • Motivation
  • Self-worth
  • Friendships
  • My degree
  • Direction
  • Intimacy
  • Time to do things I want to do
  • New clothes!
  • Some sort of fitness level
Don't want much do I? ;)

Missing from my life at the moment is a damned good dance! and a good ---- (use your imagination here kids). Everything else is going rather well! I find it hard to find a perfect balance in life and i'm always finding myself saying "well ? isn't everything" ? being whatever is motivating me at the time.... at the moment ? would be money, last year it was dancing, sunshine, mountain biking.... Oh to find the perfect balance!
LIFES A GAME- PLAY HARD

Originally posted by Tarsarlan:

Well apart from being an elf, my life lacks someone to share it with intimately ...I have plenty of people I can share my life with, but not on the special intimate level... And for all those simpletons out there, intimacy does not equal sex, though that would be a part of it...
I also lack time to do all that I want, or the ability to choose what I devote my time to...
And finally my life lacks the close proximity of my interstate and international friends...

Ditto all of that Tarsalan. Life's just too confusing/hard/downright annoying sometimes. Specially when the person I want to fill the role of the first paragraph above, has now fallen into the domain of the third paragraph!
But other than that, I can only be thankful, at least I have my health and live in a great country! Austrailya rawks!

My wits .. I last had them at EC .. but must have left them up there. If anyone picked them up, could you please post them here for me to pick them up? Life really isn't the same without my wits.

a hundred billion dollars. wahahaha!
ps $USA our currency sux fat cock.
and chesse burger mmmmm maccas.

my old friends
new friends
un superficial friends
another cdj
flight case
trance club
people to play to
PIZZAZZ
the ability to produce music
car

Motivation.
Money.
Old friends.
Mental stability.
Good physical health.
Drivers License.
Car.

everything i want in life will come 1day but not all of it will come at all eg winning a large amount of cash from tattslotto (wouldn't that be bliss)
i'm happy with my innerself & outer self @ the moment but i would love to share it all with some1, but that time will come soon
TC