What is your favorite pill, and your favorite method of taking it!(joke)

Joseph

Bluelighter
I find myself in quite a bind. My friend and I have done our rounds with drugs including weed, DXM, acid, shrooms, and pcp. We were never hooked to any of them, and the only ones we really use nowadays are dxm and weed. Anyways, two months we were introduced to XTC, i think we took rockets or something.
We loved it, but he loved it to much. I could do this stuff once a month maybe. But he is doing it 4-5 times a week. I don't know who I should tell or what should I do. It is partly my fault because XTC was my idea. Should I confront him first? His parents? Has anyone ever had a situation similiar to this?? ANy help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Tell him if he keeps it up, he'll fry away the parts of his brain that USE seratonin... and he won't be able to roll anymore. Plus he'll probably have some permanent brain damage, which is no fun -- but honestly, I have found that the 'you won't be able to roll ever again' bit of advice is far more effective.
Specially since it's true. I've seen it happen to plenty friends. Stick to rolling once a month, you can enjoy it the rest of your life!
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

joseph hun....i am in the same situation....props to you tho for being responsible enough to care about your friend
last weekend i ended up chillin at my supervisors house....who'da guessed we had rolls....to make the story short, he rolled for the first time, and now hes HOOKED....im talking buying 20 packs and shit....
just watch your friend carefully....give him advice and if he takes it too far, you should let somebody know....ashke's right.....he may be more willing to lay off if you tell him he wont be able to roll again after awhile...
i have seen too many of my friends ruined by drugs....dont let it happen to you kid
wink.gif

------------------
*^~ LoVe SaVeS tHe DaY, mUsIc SaVeS oUr LiVeS ~^*
~ I dont like the drugs but the drugs like me...~
*Knowledge is power but being blinded by science causes more ignorance than
enlightenment*

Thanks alot for the advice Ashke. I have decided to stop using e for the next few months even though i am responsible with it. I told him today to slow down or he will never be able to roll again, and i think that got to him, so again thanks for the advice guys.

the joke was the title, it seems all new bluelighters post a title like what is your fav pill or what method do you use. Sorry for the crappy subtle humor.

If someone told me that there would be a possibility that I could never roll.. I'd stop it faster than you can say MDMA. Luckily doing a drug that scared me a little at first forced me to find some info on it. (Yes, I admit it, I was one of those ignorant newbies who would say, "Man.. I feel so dopey. This pill must have a lot of herion in it" ROFL!!)

XTC Girlie.. I was one of those too.
smile.gif

When I came to Bluelight my first post was bitching about how all the ohio pills had smack in 'em.
smile.gif
Ah, how far we've come...
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I was once such a newbie that I almost believed it when a girl said:
"people have got addicted to heroine from taking E"
Nows that funny