• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Is Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

vodka and redbull makes my heart go crazy for some reason. does it increase heartrate more if you combine caffeine with alcohol??

I prefer rum. Either captain morgans or bacardi. Once in a while I drink vodka, usually either absolut or smirnoff vodka (100 proof). Sometimes during the winter I drink 100 proof hot damn, or 100 proof peppermint schnapps.

Any good absinthe wins by far, but after that rum, vodka, tequila respectively.

rum and tequila shots with salt and limes. I often drink captain morgan's spiced rum with vanilla coke. it goes down so smooth and has a nice taste

drinkin is bleh for me but i likey greygoose, less shitty alcohol taste.

Hell yeah, Stormblast!

Jimmy Black, Bundaberg Rum (a good strong Aussie drink.. it'll knock you on your arse and a lot of people hate it, but I love it) or Southern Comfort.

hooch. kidding ;)

i like all Champagne (esp veuve cliquot) ; i like aperitifs such as GREEK OUZO and anything anise flavored ; i also like ABSINTHE once in a while ; The rest of the time i just love drinking 80 proof rum, scotch, bourbon and vodka, im not that picky. but I HATE BEER

USP grade ethanol diluted 50% with distilled water, if I'm not going to buy real liquor (poor college student). Its pretty much ultra-pure vodka, and I'm a vodka kind of person if im going for liquor. Second choice would be Bushmills whiskey. No bourbon.

vodka gives me killer hangovers....

my favorite would have to be either bacardi superior puerto rican rum or captain morgans spiced rum.

whiskeys good too...

...took a rum & coke in to school with me today :) fun times!

Rum, tequila, bourbon, malt liquor, beer, wine.

The only thing I can do with out is vodka and some of that weird shit that's designed to give you a stomach ache (schnapps, southern C, blue curacao.)