• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a donation.

I invite all visitors to this topic to send as much as they can to vash. The guy does a great job, and maybe thanks to him the mdma quality will eventually improve.

The peak at 4.87 in 207.pdf is water, showing up where it characteristically does in MeOH-d3. I have an idea that the peak at 3.70 in 579.pdf is also just water (in combination with the exchangeable protons on the nitrogen) but that would be clearer if I knew the solvent it was run in. My apologies if this was posted earlier in the thread.
Ive asked.. until then maybe @ThreePointCircle or @vecktor can help in the mean time with that question

Way beyond my level I'm afraid. I get the water peak at 4.87 but I have no clue about the 3.70.

Can you clarify what NMR solvents were used? It appears that the "magic" sample was run in MeOH-d3, but the solvent used for the "meh" sample isn't clear due to overlaps. Is it DMSO-d6?

Why would the same analyst use two different solvents when trying to compare samples? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

I sent a donation.

I invite all visitors to this topic to send as much as they can to vash. The guy does a great job, and maybe thanks to him the mdma quality will eventually improve.

Thank you much obliged.

first NMR batch "PRIVATE lab" USA made from safrole, Benz MEOH wacker with Al/Hg reduction. This batch was test on a MDMA/drug virgin who only prior drug use was garbage cocaine.

around here the topic gets juicy and the circle jerking where noone has a real clue;)

MDMA NMR with extended 13c on this private batch
Okay, just got a chance to look at this one. It is the same compound as the other two, with what looks to be acetone as an impurity. It is clearly in DMSO-d6, and comparing it to the spectrum from 579.pdf indicates to me that 579.pdf was indeed run in DMSO-d6 as well. The large peak at 3.70 in 579.pdf, then, is almost certainly water. It looks like there's a bit of acetone in 579.pdf, as well, and a quartet around 3.35 that is consistent with diethyl ether (the splitting, 7.0 Hz, is exactly what would be expected, and the methyl peak would be mostly hidden under MDMA's alpha-methyl peak). Other than that, there don't seem to be any significant impurities, at least ones that aren't buried under other peaks.

Can you clarify what NMR solvents were used? It appears that the "magic" sample was run in MeOH-d3, but the solvent used for the "meh" sample isn't clear due to overlaps. Is it DMSO-d6?

The peak at 4.87 in 207.pdf is water, showing up where it characteristically does in MeOH-d3. I have an idea that the peak at 3.70 in 579.pdf is also just water (in combination with the exchangeable protons on the nitrogen) but that would be clearer if I knew the solvent it was run in. My apologies if this was posted earlier in the thread.

In any case they appear to be the same compound, with 207.pdf looking a little more pure.

A head-to-head comparison would be much easier if they were thoroughly dried and run in the same NMR solvent.

Also, if whoever you got this from has the FID files, those could be helpful, or the full data .zip files in Bruker or Varian format.
The 4.97 one is MeOD-d4 not d1 and the other is DMSO and that can be checked by 2.5 and 3.3 peaks. If their masked the you won't see any other solvent peaks. The only other one really used is CDCl3 at 7.26

The 4.97 one is MeOD-d4 not d1 and the other is DMSO and that can be checked by 2.5 and 3.3 peaks. If their masked the you won't see any other solvent peaks. The only other one really used is CDCl3 at 7.26
Thanks, I meant -d4 not -d3, sorry about that.

Where did the “magic” sample come from

Burning man connections. Non darknet.

And how was it verified to be an actual “magic” sample

Multiple OG people 30-40YO buy her product and say it's the tits. Like its the old school mdma.. nmr seems to match magic sample vs meh samples.

Excellent!

Don't know if this is exactly the place for this, but I guess it is semi-relevant.

I've done "MDMA" twice before yesterday. First time was in 2012-ish and it was X. Pretty sure it was bunk. None of us that did felt anything more than a mild buzz. Second time was about 2 years ago. Feel comfortable saying that it was either full on Meth, or heavily cut with Meth. I've since done Meth, and the feeling was remarkably similar.

I finally put my big boy pants on and got some from the source a couple weeks back. Unfortunately, i didn't have a scale on me. But I had weighed out about 110mg's the day before, so I tried my best to replicate what that looked like and eyeballed. My guess is I did no less than 80mg and no more than 150mg. But who really knows? Anyway, I put it in some sprite and for some god damn reason, I didn't crush the crystals up before dropping in the sprite. So, they just stayed whole. Obviously. So I had to do it the hardway and swallow those things whole. I read that they are tasteless. These were not. They tasted bad. I started to feel about 30 minutes later, and it wasn't really big on the feeling. I'm not huge on feeling "fucked up", as in, stoned. And I felt kind of stoned. I didn't want to stand up or sit up, I was just slouched on the couch, thinking that if this gets any stronger, it really ain't gonna be my cup. And then, at the snap of a finger, all that went away. It was fucking crazy. I head felt lighter (in a good way), I felt fresher, I felt clean, I just felt good as hell. A good way to describe it would be "airy". I was definitely speedy, but not a meth speedy. I didn't have waves of meth electricity rushing through my body like the other "molly" I did a couple years back and the meth I've done a couple times since then. I just felt enhanced. Like how I'd imagine you'd feel in Heaven. But I was definitely high. It didn't feel like a nootropic. I would not have wanted to be in church, or talk to a cop. I was way under the influence. And I felt like that for about 6-ish hours (really, more like 5). I redosed probably (remember, no scale) 40-70mg's 2 hours in and then (wastefully) probably around 80mg's about 6 hours in. That was a real waste, because i was already coming down super hard, and I fell asleep about an hour after that 2nd redose. Shame.

This morning i feel pretty good. I felt like I did drugs yesterday, but i don't feel depressed and i don't have a headache. I feel solid. I've read lots of trip reports on molly, but it's insane how much they really vary. Does it sound like I got some quality product? If this isn't the right thread for this post, feel free to move or remove it, mods.

Cheers, gang.

Sounds like the real deal to me. To bad you didn’t happen to notice your pupils. Only the magic MDMA will dilate your pupils all the way to the outer edge leaving only a microscopic sliver of eye color around the very edge. There are no exceptions with this. It is not debatable and is a true marker of the real thing versus this junk they call molly nowadays. If your pupils are not completely dilated to the very very edge, you are doing junk, period, the end. Glad you had a great time. You should feel very special because getting actual magic MDMA nowadays is like winning the lottery. Very rare.

My massage therapist says he turned meh into magic by boofing it...

anyone done it... Or iv?

maybe drugsdata/Earth is right and it's a liver enzymes

I've only done mdma twice in my life. Out of the same sack tho. I bought a gram of what I was under the impression was glass. I had a high tolerance for speed at that time and was shooting half grams. Well unbeknownst to me my dealer gave me the wrong shit and I ended up shooting a half gram of MDMA... It legit felt like I was having an 8 hour long orgasm. Minus the mess lol. All I could do is giggle like a little bitch for about an hour and a half and shake like a sonofabitch. Definitely the most intense high/rush I've ever experienced. So the next day I weighed what I had left (.49) and decided, fuck it, and shot the rest only to have the same experience all over again

I've only done mdma twice in my life. Out of the same sack tho. I bought a gram of what I was under the impression was glass. I had a high tolerance for speed at that time and was shooting half grams. Well unbeknownst to me my dealer gave me the wrong shit and I ended up shooting a half gram of MDMA... It legit felt like I was having an 8 hour long orgasm. Minus the mess lol. All I could do is giggle like a little bitch for about an hour and a half and shake like a sonofabitch. Definitely the most intense high/rush I've ever experienced. So the next day I weighed what I had left (.49) and decided, fuck it, and shot the rest only to have the same experience all over again

anyone done it... Or iv?

Doesnt answer my question but thank you

anyone done it... Or iv?

You asked about iv
Doesnt answer my question but thank you
You asked about iv MDMA use, no?

You asked about iv

You asked about iv MDMA use, no?
Sadly we need like 150mg or less sadly. 80mg for iv really of known meh

I had liver enzyme tests and everything was ok so I don't think so. What about sniffing mdma? I won't make an injection ...

Status
Not open for further replies.