• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is wrong with me?

Also what are the friends..all married or single..wonder if they're having a orgy all the time but embarrassed you would laugh..you never know. Anyways my mind wanders..

No one uses coke in the states anymore , it's literally all meth. They might use coke as an appetizer or as a novelty. But certainly not Friday night fun. Meth is cheaper and more powerful and it's everywhere. I don't even use anymore but I could find dope in five minutes in any direction. Coke , Id have to look around for a few days.

No one uses coke in the states anymore , it's literally all meth. They might use coke as an appetizer or as a novelty. But certainly not Friday night fun. Meth is cheaper and more powerful and it's everywhere. I don't even use anymore but I could find dope in five minutes in any direction. Coke , Id have to look around for a few days.
I'd never ever do coke outside of my country. So fking expensive and bashed/cut to fuck.

Not sure that the @ClassicCat comes around anymore, but thought I would contribute this.

If you are picking up on something like this with your friends, maybe asking them about it would help. "Hey, so I have picked up on a vibe when we are out partying where it can feel like after a while, you want me to leave, and seemed relieved when I do so, I just wanted to know why that was? Are there faux pas I am committing during our Friday night ski-seshes?" How are you supposed to know what you're reading unless someone tells you, that's not very fair to you at all.

Alternately, maybe you're misreading them? I know for me cocaine increases my propensity for paranoia and anxiety, I honestly don't like the drug at all, partially for this reason. I always feel like I just need to do some more, and everything else is secondary. That can make me feel fiendy, which can make me feel self-conscious in a way where I might misread the room entirely.

Coke has a way of dissolving people's inherent warmth and empathy, and you could also be noticing what your friends are like when you start to remove those layers of social cohesion. Your friends seem less friendly, you feel more self-conscious, you read it as you doing something wrong, but really it's just that everyone's gakked up and kind of an asshole in ways that they're also not very self-aware about. This could be as much about them as it may be about you.

Not sure that the @ClassicCat comes around anymore, but thought I would contribute this.

If you are picking up on something like this with your friends, maybe asking them about it would help. "Hey, so I have picked up on a vibe when we are out partying where it can feel like after a while, you want me to leave, and seemed relieved when I do so, I just wanted to know why that was? Are there faux pas I am committing during our Friday night ski-seshes?" How are you supposed to know what you're reading unless someone tells you, that's not very fair to you at all.

Alternately, maybe you're misreading them? I know for me cocaine increases my propensity for paranoia and anxiety, I honestly don't like the drug at all, partially for this reason. I always feel like I just need to do some more, and everything else is secondary. That can make me feel fiendy, which can make me feel self-conscious in a way where I might misread the room entirely.

Coke has a way of dissolving people's inherent warmth and empathy, and you could also be noticing what your friends are like when you start to remove those layers of social cohesion. Your friends seem less friendly, you feel more self-conscious, you read it as you doing something wrong, but really it's just that everyone's gakked up and kind of an asshole in ways that they're also not very self-aware about. This could be as much about them as it may be about you.
This is a good response to the original question.