• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is this "euphoria" everyone is talking about?

I dont think heroin is any more addictive than Oxy. Its cheaper and more widely available but the addiction itself is basically the exact same.

Anyone that would be addicted to one would be to the other as well. The drugs are interchangeable in that sense.

If people had access to affordable Oxy 80's many addicts would choose the Oxy over heroin.

I dont think heroin is any more addictive than Oxy. Its cheaper and more widely available but the addiction itself is basically the exact same.

Anyone that would be addicted to one would be to the other as well. The drugs are interchangeable in that sense.

If people had access to affordable Oxy 80's many addicts would choose the Oxy over heroin.

I know not HR and nobody answers Q's like these enjoyably, but why are the OC old formulas so devastatingly addicting? More euphoric? Those new ones... OP can be chewed to death to become instant release (but everyone insists on using chemical solutions and whatever to dissolve them). Those OPs require 10 mins of chewing but hit me like bricks. The OPs are the new extended release formula that cannot be snorted well or shot up and they've still done an amazing job in getting people high. But the OCs must have been so incredible to ruin the entire country of America :LOL: Also in disbelief that they put 80 mg in one pill instant release... I bet many people have heard of the OC legendary 80s and OD'd asap without knowing that 10 mg is enough if not even too much for a new-timer. Old formula is no longer in America but Europe these days iirc?

I know not HR and nobody answers Q's like these enjoyably, but why are the OC old formulas so devastatingly addicting? More euphoric? Those new ones... OP can be chewed to death to become instant release (but everyone insists on using chemical solutions and whatever to dissolve them). Those OPs require 10 mins of chewing but hit me like bricks. The OPs are the new extended release formula that cannot be snorted well or shot up and they've still done an amazing job in getting people high. But the OCs must have been so incredible to ruin the entire country of America :LOL: Also in disbelief that they put 80 mg in one pill instant release... I bet many people have heard of the OC legendary 80s and OD'd asap without knowing that 10 mg is enough if not even too much for a new-timer. Old formula is no longer in America but Europe these days iirc?

I used to be prescribed oxy 80's way back when and believe me, when you snort 80mg straight out, it's serious. Obviously I had a huge tolerance as I used to do 3 a day. Yea, I stayed pretty high all the freaking time! If you do not have such a tolerance for real, please adjust your dosage accordingly and play it safe!

I used to be prescribed oxy 80's way back when and believe me, when you snort 80mg straight out, it's serious. Obviously I had a huge tolerance as I used to do 3 a day. Yea, I stayed pretty high all the freaking time! If you do not have such a tolerance for real, please adjust your dosage accordingly and play it safe!

I wish we hung out back then!

To answer GetMeOutOfThisCRAP about why I use stimulant is simple:

I really love the wakefulness that I feel during stimulant. Especially if they are very clean head, focus and concentrate ones. I find them very useful because well I am kinda very low energy type of guy and I need to get my things done.

Amphetamines are always my babies, tho coke is good once in a while for a night out.

Have been 3 days without meth, haven't felt the comedown, but I see my black candle and my pipe Sublime and I get a little bit of cravings. When I finish the semester I will buy a good gram and have some fun with it!

No you don't because you wouldn't have seen one pill because I actually needed everything prescribed to me. Sorry dude.

Haha sorry. I didn't mean to offend if I did can't tell. What did doctors end up replacing the OC's with after it was taken off the pharma market btw?

Feeling kinda euphoric bc of the dates I've been going on, or it could just be the drugs? I've always felt like romance and opiates feel exactly the same to me. Must be the same endorphins released because they make me equally as happy. Bear try not to become a trailer park tweaker by hitting sublime too much.

Last edited:
Hey there!

Have use a plentiful of substance since I got into adulthood. Psychedelic, stimulant, depressant, and opiates. Mostly use psychedelic and stimulant, sometimes depressants, rarely I use opiates.

The thing his that I never have experience euphoria that had been drug-induced. Cocaine salts never did the trick (is my last in my list of enjoyment, prefer coffee) neither amphetamine when I got them prescribed for me (tho my favorite stimulant). Then I used LSD-25 an I could felt a little euphoria but not significantly (I am in love with this substance). From opiate I try some Oxycontin and tramadol didn't have euphoric effects, well any effect at all. Recently I manage to get my hands on methamphetamine and thought that this could be it, that because is an stimulant and I love those maybe I will get there, but nothing (feel better to have amphetamine that methamphetamine).

I am not looking for an answer because is probably something to do with my body and mind. Just to know if there people out there that have experience the same thing and share their stories.
yup... a lot of things that make people euphoric, do nothing for me. A long time ago I used to experience it though... maybe the drugs were better and back then I wasn't dopamine depleted and didn't have hormone issues. Are you on any medications.. I found that antidepressants would block that feel good feeling of mdma. before psychiatric drugs I'd roll like crazy.. Best feeling in the world. Now, i managed to get off all antidepressants/psychiaric drugs a long itme ago... besides the strong shit, because I like them and need them right now. but i have issues with my adrenals and HPA axis. That right there fucks everything up.

Idk, nodding out seems ironic because you end up wasting a high more corrupt than diamonds or gold. People chase the euphoria that results from "nodding out." Wouldn't it make sense and be more HR to force yourself to stay awake and feel it?

I nod out on kratom ironically but nothing else. It's kind of annoying actually but at least I know I'll wake up the next day ya know?
i node on kratom, but i never feel euphoric from it. It does a wonderful job of killing the pain though. i need that stuff daily. Synthetic pain killers destroyed my intestines. i wouldn't take 1 if someone offered . I'd bleed out real bad. This might be odd, but i actually do get a tad euphoric if i take a red kratom that is really dark in color. i need to order from a few different vendors because what I used to get at the one i've been using hasn't maintained the quality. sucks, because they've been great, but i cant control the pain with their product anymore.

Opiates make me feel "human" and "normal." I am usually so emotionally numb, opiates make me feel a full range of emotions which is the closest thing to normality I have ever felt. This is of course until tolerance hits and I'm just taking them not to feel sick, that's when I am at least smart enough to taper myself off thankfully.
[/QUOT]This is me to a t.. only I get the feeling of normalcy from adderall. Makes me function and not feel overwhelmed with my life and I love being productive. I just don't get enjoyment from stuff that I used to enjoy sober. WIth the adderall though, I need an amt that is too high to be prescribed which is a problem.
I like to feel alive and I took them for about 8 years straight and then stopped them in 2015 .. it was quite a struggle, but i adjusted however I have never felt quite normal during that time I quit them. I started taking them again in 2018 because I'm at that point in my life where I need to feel alive and unwilling to drag everyday and just survive.

yup... a lot of things that make people euphoric, do nothing for me. A long time ago I used to experience it though... maybe the drugs were better and back then I wasn't dopamine depleted and didn't have hormone issues. Are you on any medications.. I found that antidepressants would block that feel good feeling of mdma. before psychiatric drugs I'd roll like crazy.. Best feeling in the world. Now, i managed to get off all antidepressants/psychiaric drugs a long itme ago... besides the strong shit, because I like them and need them right now. but i have issues with my adrenals and HPA axis. That right there fucks everything up.

Been years on lithium Carbonate, but before that it was the same, I even feel that been on my meds improve my experience with drugs. I don't know if is have to do with lithium neuroprotective properties for amphetamines neurotoxicity. I also take an variety of supplements before and after using amphetamines, including some neuroprotector that I found research papers that works in vitro and in rats studies.

Haha sorry. I didn't mean to offend if I did can't tell. What did doctors end up replacing the OC's with after it was taken off the pharma market btw?

Feeling kinda euphoric bc of the dates I've been going on, or it could just be the drugs? I've always felt like romance and opiates feel exactly the same to me. Must be the same endorphins released because they make me equally as happy. Bear try not to become a trailer park tweaker by hitting sublime too much.

As a follow-up, I was definitely not offended and the docs switched me to Opana ER with some oxycodone for BT.

As a follow-up, I was definitely not offended and the docs switched me to Opana ER with some oxycodone for BT.

Ok good lol. Opana are the "stop sign" ones... aka oxymorphone? That's some strong stuff that no one in my area would have access to imo unless it's a severe pain situation. Could be wrong, isn't oxymorphone a combo of morphine, oxycodone, etc so it's both instant and extended release? I'm pretty sure I live in an opiate epidemic region in particular thus limiting what people have on or off the streets even to those who are a slave to pharmacies legally. I've also heard that opana is very rarely around in America these days. I got into the game way too late after the OC generation had all flocked to heroin by then, and the OC's had entirely disappeared over Purdue being sued. Kind of relieved... OC 80s made your tolerance sky high and I'm guessing had beyond words horrible withdrawals because those pills were euphoric and super effective. The OPs alone which people hate are one of my recreational stronger favorites and still they've "negated" how addictive their brand is (supposedly).

Those suburban house moms sure take all the pharma goods and leave people who need it with absolutely nothing ;) I've always thought it was ridiculous how easily elderly people are prescribed painkillers for NO REASON over things like mild foot pain and etc, while younger patients who really have crippling back problems end up flocking to heroin because they can't recieve viable access to oxy or afford the street access route Kratom isn't enough to do it for most people with severe pain. Altho I'm kind of simplifying a highly complex problem because it has many sides and ups and downs to the epidemic. It's just some people recieve the medication so easily without any effort who don't need it whatsoever and others find it impossible--like blacks rarely being prescribed pain-killers while whites are fed them like candy and apparently never realized that they're addicts by that point.

My doctor that I recieve adderall from is definitely up to something sketchy. You can tell when he's high or kicking, but for sure having a medical license seems to make people think that you're immune to addiction or abusing the system you actually work in. Got super off topic

i node on kratom, but i never feel euphoric from it. It does a wonderful job of killing the pain though. i need that stuff daily. Synthetic pain killers destroyed my intestines. i wouldn't take 1 if someone offered . I'd bleed out real bad. This might be odd, but i actually do get a tad euphoric if i take a red kratom that is really dark in color. i need to order from a few different vendors because what I used to get at the one i've been using hasn't maintained the quality. sucks, because they've been great, but i cant control the pain with their product anymore.

Yes, kratom is so amazing! I don't find it addictive like I do opioids where I constantly feel the need to redose despite logic. With kratom, if you take too much you simply feel nauseous and dizzy.. it's really unpleasant forcing you to respect it because of the side effects. Also, kratom doesn't steal my sex drive or take away the natural enjoyment from things like eating food/basic exercise/listening to music. Never tried the red stuff, only the green powder. What is the diff with the red kind? I'm trying to get off it this winter because I need to travel alot and it's just impractical to bring it with me on airlines and I'd imagine they'd act suspicious/mess with it. It's going to be a bad time for me.

Last edited:
I've never had euphoria from anything nor much in the way of body feel.

I've also never had a comedown. Probably related - what doesn't go up much, doesn't come down much either.

So you've never experienced euphoria from MDMA or methamphetamine? LSD or Mushrooms? Heroin, cocaine or crack?

If I were you, I'd just have a wank. Does it for me everytime... =D

I like them plenty, but nope, no euphoria. Unfortunately I missed the MDPV days, that might have been strong enough to feel. I think I'm getting too old to care now though so I'm increasingly content to settle for a cup of tea and a biscuit 🧐