• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Why do people hate snow so much? It's been snowing all day where I live and the landscape looks beautiful. Peaceful and quiet. Makes me very introspective...

it’s frozen balls cold today and tomorrow is going to be worse. -8F and - 25F with windchill.

Its been raining steadily and significantly for hours and will switch to 4 inches and then dip into sub freezing temps.. it could be a skating rink soon.

EDITi: im laying in filthy 1400 count cotton sheets listening to Billie Holiday and fantasizing about this smoke show I ran into tuesday.. SO FINE.. all tatted up black and grey.. ugg.. im in deep trouble.. if this pans out I'm in the best and worst trouble.. shhhh I had to tell someone

Last edited:
Cold, ice, freezing temperatures - just the usual for December here.

Right now I'm at a small beach town with typical tropical weather, around 25-30 C with just the right amount of sun.
A week ago I was in western europe experiencing a cold wave.

Why do people hate snow so much? It's been snowing all day where I live and the landscape looks beautiful. Peaceful and quiet. Makes me very introspective...
I think it is yellow snow mainly people are quite rightfully weary of lol.

Very cold in England btw except for today at a piping 2 Celsius this morning my mum was ajoyed about.

Been a little snowy recently but forecast seems to think we will get snow on Christmas eve and into Christmas morning.
We will see.... It's a little late to show this year (snow).

I'm in Canada and we're having a major cold snap. It's supposed to last 10 days, and on boxing day it is supposed to warm up lmao...
Right now it is -33°C but it feels like -44°C with the windchill! I'm not sure what that converts to in Fahrenheit.

nAzi3wo.png

Merry XMAS to us huh!
:mad: o_O

So we have been hanging at -3 with a windchill of -ridiculous.. snowing steady..next weekend it’s supposed to be 45 and thunderstorms.. it’s Going to be January in wisco.. bizarre is the only description that fits.. wacked