• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what is the most profound hallucination you have had

My first time on LSD, took 2 strong liquid hits.

I watched all my friends literally morph into other people, and I morphed into and experienced being , physically, and mentally, all the people around me, looking at me looking at them.

I was everyone, and everyone was me.

Later on I read Thich Nhat Hanh's work, where he talks about interdependence, and the illusion of separateness, and I now am more sure of that then ever.

Getting sick and having a 102+ fever reminds me of amphetamine psychosis in regards to the visuals and random thought flow.

never had meth psychosis or anything but i definatly have been having strange thought patterns and bizzare hallucinations as well as image warping and sound distortion. i think my fever got to 102.4 yesterday.
sleeping? forget that shit. nightmares brah. that bed is evil

profound? hardly..

seeing my five senses as lights.... and a mysterious 6th sense above shinning lighter than all the others... this was on a drop of acid and 800mg of MDMA+various other drugs...

With sanpedro I saw a cloud turn into an anthropomorphic being with a hurricane mouth that led an army of scary clouds with the intention of attacking the earth. Fortunately there seemed to be some kind if invisible shield between them and the earth.
With shrooms I saw my wife's face fall apart from the rest of her body and turn into an easter island statue face and her black hair turn into rainbow coloured hair.

Shutting my eyes and hearing the world. from some notes i took while on 6 tabs of lsd... "constantly evolving ball of sound, with echos trailing off into the far distance. a musical fractal of sorts."

its much easier to tell whats real with visuals. Im pretty sure my speakers are not melting into a ball of sound, but I have a much, much harder time trying to tell if those sirens, those drones, that laughing, those orchestral flourishes are real. Yes, if i hear an orchestra play, i know there is not one in my house, but how do i know that someone next door isnt listening to that music, really loudly?! how amazing is the brain!

This is an excerpt from an email I wrote my friend from Peru back in 2006 which describes a portion of my second ayahuasca experience. I believe it can be described as a "true hallucination". Prior to going to Peru I had re-read that book by McKenna and also the book "Beyond 2012" which goes through every aspect of different 2012 scenarios which greatly influenced this experience.

I experienced a singularity with the universe collapsing around me in excruciating detail. The most interesting thing is that it was a hallucination within a hallucination. I thought I had a lack-luster ceremony, that it ended and then hallucinated approximately 3 days or linear time plus the 'end of the universe' in an actual span of about 2 hours! 8o8o8o

The second time I dosed lower as the first time was crazy intense
and this time I felt almost sober for the longest time and then
like a thief in the night it hit me. The ayahuasca reality
overlayed with the normal one and I couldn't separate the two. It
was the end of the world, 2012 came early and everything
(technology, time) was doubling on itself every second. Computer
screens materializing in mid-air, Asian androids popping out of
nowhere and disintegrating. Particles of light like confetti everywhere.
There is no way to explain how
completely visually intense and crazy this reality was. Its still a
blur. It was probably the most difficult thing I have every been
through, because I felt I had "missed the boat" and the universe I
was in was set to disintegrate my soul with it (forget ego or
physical death, this was to be the end of my very soul). This is
very much like the end of the second matrix movie now that I think
of it. The scary part was that I was still convinced of this AFTER
the ceremony was over! Talk about pain and sadness, but it was good
to go through it. It wasn't until I woke up the next day that things
were back to "normal".

3 of my other 4 ayahuasca experiences were of similar intensity but this one sticks out in my mind. Nothing else has come remotely close and I doubt anything ever will. Had I attempted anything like this anywhere else but the Amazon with indigenous shamans I believe the results would have been disastrous.

That all is given and all is taken and all is cycled around. We are all part of everything. We all know each other. There's beauty in simplicity and joy in stillness and the thoughtless mind. I am here now.

^DMT^

So very true... :)

I watched all my friends literally morph into other people, and I morphed into and experienced being , physically, and mentally, all the people around me, looking at me looking at them.

I was everyone, and everyone was me.

Later on I read Thich Nhat Hanh's work, where he talks about interdependence, and the illusion of separateness, and I now am more sure of that then ever.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My best hallucinations.

500 mg of MDMA: All types of architecture appear between the treetops. My friends grow their hair, they wrinkle their hands and and their fingers are lengthened. Little goblins carry bright fruits among the trees.

30mg of Zolpidem: The Spanish subtitles of the movie "The Lord of the Rings" are seen as hieroglyphics Egyptian impossible to understand.

300mg of tramadol + 150 mg of pregabalin + Weed: All kinds of organic textures grow on the roof of my room.

3.5g Psylocibe Cubensis: The face of my wife is the face of the devil. Sharp teeth, 4 eyes and scaly and festering skin. Very scary

20-30mg 4-Ho-Met: The swirls and the most incredible colors I've seen in my life.

225mcg of AL-LAD: I became for a moment my father-in-law who had died 15 days ago. I felt his hands move with mine and my face for a moment was his.

65mg MXE + Weed: I was transported to the Bataclan bombing in Paris and my mind recreated what happened there from the point of view of the victims and then the aggressors. This hallucination has been difficult for me for a long time.

25mg 4-Aco-Met: my face disappears in front of the mirror, it is erased behind a cloud of sand. Total loss of the EGO.

150mg Harmalas FB + 80mg DMT FB: The most intricate CEV I've seen. Sacred architecture of metallic colors very saturated and bright.
I traveled the Universe contemplating the galaxies and feeling their "consciousness" in some way. Very deep.

DocLad

Last edited:
So many to count, I may categorize it like Doclad above me did. But I'd have to say that the time I IVd DPT and actually became the light of god and was one with him and everything that ever was and will be

Psychedelic mushrooms- Telepathic communication among friends on a level 5 trip of psychedelic mushrooms (Psilocybe subaeruginosa). We all spoke at the same time and said the same thing ("I want to change my life and do better") then discussed among ourselves that we were all thinking the same thing and knew we were all hearing the same thing inside eachothers heads. It was this video we watched that we believe triggered the incident. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ESdn0MuJWQ
LSD- Full outer body experience like my body filled up to everywhere at once in a backyard of a friends house under an undercover dining area when everyone was asleep and we were sitting at a table. I could see myself looking from up above very strange experience, Followed by strong preminitions/dejavu. This was all after smoking a bong. Not sure of the strength of the lsd but they were technics turntables imprinted on the blotter paper.

Last edited:
Salvia while high on speed and mdma, and afterglow from ket: experience of the feeling of being all and nothing, in pure bliss, with a feminine presence taking care of me. Some crazy CEVs after that.

MDMA + ket, the day after LSD and speed: CEVs in which I was seeing what looked like computerized images of the matrix behing the earth.

Ket: like in the Matrix movie, I visited a place where human bodies were harvested of their energy.

MDMA: kundalini arousal. Intense energy in my body, shaking, taking yoga postures without knowing about yoga.

6 E pills: hieroglyphs over everything in the room.

35mg 4Aco-DMT: I was inside a nuclear submarine at the start of WW3. Ego death after.

4g mushrooms + a small hit of salvia during the come-up : white light experience + strange oevs, like a hammer coming out of nowhere, turning and disapearing

MDMA + ket: easy spinal breathing, waves of bliss

LSD + MDMA + speed: psytrance music sounded like a river flowing, human bodies dancing was the nicest thing on earth.

4Aco-DMT + allylescaline: electric lines were glowing in the dark. a feeling of not being supposed to see that.

That's a few that are coming to my head quick.

Last edited:
I haven't had a whole lot of trips yet so my profound experiences are pretty few and tame

Mescaline: i can't remember the exact weight but it was a common starter dose. About 3-4 hours into the trip I reached a moment of absolute peace and calm, free from all stress and worry. It wasn't ego death and I felt aware and clearheaded through the whole thing. It's maybe not anything really special but it's probably one of my favorite experiences so far

DMT, fb: once again not certain of the dose. My friends and I were trying out the Machine setup and I had my first successful breakthrough. It was intense. I visited an entirely different dimension and lost all comprehension of time.

LSD, 400ug: hallucinated that it was summer and I was outside walking with a friend in another reality when I actually indoors, and it was winter. Realities started breaking apart around me and I couldn't tell what was real. I was falling upwards through a void made of infinite realities, each and every one of them shattered like glass as I went through. It was horrifying.

Nothing will ever rock me like DPT did. I found God/religion/the spirit and more importantly a regained sense of self respect on it. My life was never the same after those few hours. I am sure that I would be in prison or dead by now if I hadn't have had that experience.